Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up #47


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
I have had a busy week reading this week, I’ve motored through a lot of books and I have been able to get ahead again… I have cut back a bit on tours and soon I am going to attack my book pile in my room!! Yay!!


I also discovered that jumping on the trampoline with my kiddies is a lot different at my age now compared to when I was 10, but it was still fun!!

Review ~ Blood Myth by Stacy A Moran
Spotlight ~ Dark Secrets by AM Hudson
Review ~ Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan
Review ~ Drowning in You by Rebecca Berto
Review ~ The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken

Purchased

Frigid

(Frigid #1)

by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Harlequin Australia

Banish

by Nicola Marsh

The Mistress

(The Original Sinners #4)

by 

Netgalley

Lick

(Stage Dive #1)

by 
Won
I won this book from Ella Frank!! Thank you so much!!

Edible

(Exquisite #3)


by Ella Frank

There is only a couple of days left to enter my Bloggiversary Giveaway!! It has been fun and I have spread the word about some amazing authors! I hope you have had a chance to enter!! 

Giveaway Link - http://tinyurl.com/mxfmr3n

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!



24 comments:

  1. You got Frigid!!! I can't wait to get my own copy of that book.
    I hope you like all of your new books Nomi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJuly 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM

    I don't think I've been on a trampoline since I was about 12. I bet it's great exercise!


    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I have have never been on a trampoline. My kids love the ones the neighbor has though. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking books. I got Frigid this week too. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Frigid last week! Also, yeah, I couldn't agree more about the trampoline! HAHA! Have fun with that!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Frigid. Love, love, love JLA. Although Frigid isn't my favorite JLA book, I still really liked it. Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, I love the cover of Frigid. Yes trampolines are a little more scary now then they were when I was ten..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Frigid! I hope you'll enjoy that one! (:
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! Wasn't sure if anyone would read that!! lol Thought it was a funny and useless fact to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Sigh* I loved it!! Such a fun book!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Snickers* It was funny! The kids love it when I go out there, been a long time since I've been on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoy Frigid!! I've read it already and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe..... I seem to look for weird things to do!! And Frigid was great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love JLA too.... I need to read her Covenant series next! Frigid was a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha!! Yes they are!! Things aren't as easy when you get older, and muscles that I didn't know existed hurt!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I certainly did! Was a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Frigid has a beautiful cover. Trampolines are fun. Everything in moderation I say. Great haul. Come visit me here:


    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have tried to be good lately, there are so many books on my kindle that I haven't read yet, and I really want to!

    Trampolines are a lot of fun! I'm glad you re-discovered this with your kids this weekend. I tend to be more afraid now than I was when I was 10 - but apart from that it's still good.

    Have a wonderful week, Naomi!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. Frigid has a gorgeous cover. I can't wait to see what you think of THE BET. That one was everywhere, but Van Dyken just isn't my cuppa. Gorgeous haul you got there.

    Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post last week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha, yes all in moderation!! And Frigid was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I try to be good, but I can't help to look at Amazon or NetGalley!!


    I had to work up some courage to do some things on the trampoline! But it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Bet was pretty good, it's the first book of hers that I have read before. But Frigid was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)