Waiting On Wednesday # 49 – The Mistress By Tiffany Reisz


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

The Mistress
By Tiffany Reisz
The Original Sinners #4
Expected Publication – July 30th 2013


After the crazy ending of The Prince I have been hanging on the edge of my seat to see how this all ends!! It is nearly here! Whoo hoo!!



The final book in The Original Sinners Series - The Red Years.

There's punishment-and then there's vengeance.

Nora Sutherlin is being held, bound and naked. Under different circumstances, she would enjoy the situation immensely, but her captor isn't interested in play. Or pity.

As the reality of her impending peril unfolds, Nora becomes Scheherazade, buying each hour of her life with stories-sensual tales of Søren, Kingsley and Wesley, each of whom has tempted and tested and tortured her in his own way. This, Nora realizes, is her life: nothing so simple, so vanilla, as a mere love triangle for her. It's a knot in a silken cord, a tangled mass of longings of the body and the heart and the mind. And it may unravel at any moment.

But in Nora's world, no one is ever truly powerless-a cadre of her friends, protectors and lovers stands ready to do anything to save her, even when the only certainty seems to be sacrifice and heartbreak....

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


19 comments:

  1. Never heard of this series but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-56-landry-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. Great pick!

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Siren on my list, but I totally forgot about it until I looked up the series just now. I really, really need to read this soon!! Thanks for stepping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one yet. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this book before! But I HAVE heard of the author - she's pretty popular! I probably won't read this book (doesn't appeal to me much), but I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this series before, I just haven't had the chance to read them. Great post though. :)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is interesting, bit of a controversial one though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is a great series, it's not everyone's cup of tea though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe!! I received an Arc in the post today!! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think it something that everyone would like, but I am excited to finish the series! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jackie! I'm looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Believe it or not I haven't read this series at all. Heard very good things about this series. Come visit me as well here:


    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one of her books on my reader. I have to read it! I am trying to read one book that I already own for every new book. It is helping, but I still am under it.

    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an interesting book :D I hope you'll love it. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have enjoyed this series, a bit controversial but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck getting through your TBR list!! I understand that predicament!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was left hanging after the last one, so looking forward to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)