Swoon Thursday #49 – Before I Wake By Rachel Vincent

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Before I Wake
By Rachel Vincent
Soul Screamers #6
Published  May 1st 2013



You have no idea how hard it was to cut a bit from this scene, but I managed to get this bit.... I KNOW you will enjoy it!!

His fingers brushed mine first and the sparks started there, then followed his touch as it skimmed slowly over my knuckles and up the back of my arm. I could hardly breathe. How could such little contact—innocent, yet scorchingly intimate—bring my entire world grinding to a halt, like the planet had suddenly stopped spinning?

His hand rested on my shoulder, warm for just an instant, then trailed up my neck to cup the back of my head. He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, and my mouth fell open.

Tod’s mouth met mine and he sucked my lower lip between his. I reached for him and when my hands brushed the hard ridges of his stomach, he moaned into my mouth. His hand tightened behind my head and that kiss deepened until I was glad I didn’t need to breathe.

Paperback Page 190


Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!



24 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You are killing me with these swoons! In the best way possible of course. I adore Tod to bits! He is an all time favorite of mine and I absolutely love him and Kaylee together! Fantastic swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I really need to read this series! All of your swoons have me convinced! Great scene Naomi. I can see why it was difficult to cut out part of it! Thanks for sharing this awesomeness!!!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a swoon. It's awesome. I started this series yesterday. Almost finished the first book - My Soul to Take.

    Thanks for dropping by my swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. I think I'm slowling getting the Team Tod hang ^^
    Thanks for sharing! My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, what an awesome kiss! I wish you could have shared the rest of the scene with this amazing swoon, but I guess I'll just have to buy the book. ;)

    My second swoon from Heartbeat (Heartbeat #1) by Faith Sullivan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah baby! Team Tod all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! My FAVORITE Soul Screamers books! Team Tod all the way! I do miss that boy!! Great swoon Naomi!!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that was a beautiful swoon. I seriously need to do a reading marathon with this series. I feel like I say that a lot, but it's true. If the series is over, I will! Great swoon choice! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice!


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this swoon! Hot. ;) Gah, I need to start this series soon!


    Thanks for stopping by Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes just those little touches mean so much, right? :-)

    MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is rocking my world!! Tod is so Awesome and I'm glad you are enjoying the swoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That scene goes for a while..... *sigh* Such a great book this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you are enjoying it!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my!! He is soooooo good!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it??? It is my fav so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehehe!! OMG yes!! He is total HOTNESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am going to miss him too.... I still don't want to start the final book!! Argh!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. t is a beautiful swoon...Tod Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nicole@ The More the MerrierJuly 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM

    I loved the Soul Screamers series and well of course who doesn't like Tod!
    Thanks for visiting my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is the greatest!! Love him!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)