Feature and Follow #43


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.


Here’s this week’s question:

Activity: PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

I do have so many favourite books, but I wanted to share this weeks favourite. 



I cried, laughed, awwed, swooned and cried again in this book!! Even though I have read Hopeless and knew what was going to happen, Losing Hope was still perfect the second time around from Holder's POV!! I will post my review next week because I must share it with you!! 

Oh, and notice that Holder is surrounded by some of my favourite series.... 


To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.

What do you think? Please leave a comment below with your Feature and Follow link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!




20 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Loved the way you teamed your iPad with all your other favorites. I was not quite so creative.

    Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 12, 2013 at 8:32 PM

    Can't see your picture for some reason. Bummer. Hate my internet connection sometimes--a lot of times! From the previous comment it sounds cool!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    OId Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't tried her. One day maybe. My favorite book is in that stack on the right though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle Albanese ParsonsJuly 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM

    Love the picture and some great books!!!

    New Follower Twitter, Facebook & Bloglovin

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic! I am so glad you loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree. I read both Hopeless and Losing Hope last week, and it was the perfect companion novel. I loved learning more about his relationship with Les.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture, Naomi! It is among my favorite books as well, but sadly, I didn't think of taking a picture like that, and ended up not posting a FF post at all today :(

    Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Boookviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. This was a fun post. You have a new groupie on BL! (me)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard soooo many great things about this book. Excellent choice! Love the cuties in your header and avatar. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    Following you on Bloglovin, G+, GFC & Twitter!
    You can follow me back at "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to do that pic twice!! lol I had the wrong book on first!! Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Argh!! That's usually my problem too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!! I had to get BDB in there!! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!! They are all my fav's!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did!! I can't believe how much!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too.... it was awesome to get the insider knowledge... that Diary! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww... I would've loved to see what you came up with! Next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Argh!! It is an amazing book.... I can't believe how emotionally hooked I was!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)