Teaser Tuesdays #48 – Addicted to You By Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Addicted to You
By Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie
Addicted #1
Published  June 13th 2013


Here is a tease from a book I am reviewing for a tour. I will post my review next week!!
One ring passes before she answers. “What’s up?” Background noise crackles through the speaker. “Hey, watch it!” Rose yells at someone. She puts the receiver back to her ear, her voice more present. “Sorry. I’m walking on campus, and some asshole threw a Frisbee at me. I’m wearing heels and a fur coat. That does not scream, I want to play.” 

“He probably thought you were cute,” I say with a smile. 

“Yeah, well I’m not a dog that will jump up at the sight of a toy.”

Kindle Loc 2396


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

16 comments:

  1. Great tease! It's cute. Made me laugh. I'm looking forward to reading your review on this one.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to share something fun for a change!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

    Cute tease! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Funny teaser!! Loved that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, feisty. I like her. Great choice! Thanks for stepping by and sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It made sense when I went back and read it all together!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was, huh? has been a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is feisty... but I like her!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha! Funny quote from the book. Now this is a cover that I totally love. I'm going to check it out on Goodreads, maybe I'll have to add this to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was actually a really good book! Opened my eyes on Sex Addicts, I tell ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the other grey cat said - funny. Not that Rose meant it to be, though.


    Thanks for hopping in to Jane Reads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No she didn't.... has a dry sense of humour that one!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)