Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up #44


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
I have just made it through my first week of school holidays! Whew! One more to go. I was able to catch up on some blogging and a little reading so that’s a bonus!


Also, July is my one year Bloggiversary!! Whoo hoo! I was able to get a lot of awesome books donated for my giveaway by some of my all time favourite authors. I have a full list on my blog post but a few that I would like to mention this week are M. Leighton, Susannah Sandlin, Victoria Scott and Ashley Nemer. They have all been big contributors to my giveaway, so thank you!! If you want to check it out, you can go HERE.



Review – Unveiled by Lauren Grimley
Review – Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
Review – Conquer Your Love by J.C. Reed
Spotlight – Caedmon Wolves Volume I by Ambrielle Kirk
Review – Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie
Promo – Keepers of the Lost Souls by Kristy Centeno


For Review

A Shade of Blood 

(A Shade of Vampire #2)

by 
Netgalley

Losing Hope

(Hopeless #2)

by Colleen Hoover

The Silver Chain

(The Unbreakable Trilogy #1)
by 

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!



34 comments:

  1. Blood looks good, and I still need to read Hoover's books. Happy reading,

    Here’s my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJuly 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

    Congrats on your blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read A Shade of Vampire books, I hope you enjoy them and congrats on the 'versary.

    My haul

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your upcoming Blogoversary! You got some great looking books. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. I had huge weeks. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Blogovesary! I am really looking forward to your week coming up. I won Unveiled but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, so I am looking forward to seeing what you think of it. :) Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Losing Hope!!! I adored Hopeless and can't wait to get to the newest installment.

    - Belle

    My Weekend Update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, some nice newbies there. I've not heard of them before. Hope you have a great week and enjoy all your reads. :)

    I have a Sunday Post up this week as well...

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/07/sunday-post-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read Hopeless last weekend, and I really liked it. I will definitely be reading Losing Hope soon. I hope you like it and all your other goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul, I had already preordered Losing Hope and I plan to devour it tomorrow..LOL Have an awesome week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary! :) I'm really excited for Losing Hope I can't wait to dig into that one!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoover is awesome!! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!! I liked the first Shade book... excited about book 2!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!! It has been a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unvieled was a fun read.... but you'll understand more in the review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am excited about that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will!! Thanks so much Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh.... Holder!! Glad you liked Hopeless!! I'm looking forward to his POV!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha!! I bet it will be devoured, I want to get into it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you!! I plan on squeezing it in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've been quite busy this week, Naomi! Seems like you had some great books to read, and even more that you received. I read Losing Hope not long ago, and I loved it. I also got The Silver Chain from Netgalley, and I look forward to reading it.

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday! post earlier.


    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am crazy busy..... And I have been dealing with 2 spewy boys for the last 5 days!! I am so over it!! lol I'm looking forward to Losing Hope.... a little more holder ;)


    Thanks for the visit Lexxie!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wickedly DeliciousJuly 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM

    Happy 1 year! Your new bog makeover looks amazing. Love your banner and the wording below. Will have to check out Shade of Vampire series loving the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Losing Hope and A Shade of Blood looks good. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    El @

    So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the cover for A Shade Of Blood. I don't think I've heard of that series before. Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday and sharing a link to your Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They all look amazing.Great haul and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!


    Happy Reading
    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks!! I like it!! A bit of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm looking forward to reading it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really liked the first book, so am excited to get book 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks!! I'm looking forward to it to!! And you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I picked up "Losing Hope" and "The Silver Chain" but I haven't gotten to them yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm looking forward to both of them!! Eeep!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, I really love the cover of A Shade of Blood. Looks like you had a great book week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I did!! Thank you for swinging by!! And I'm glad you had a blast in NY!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)