Teaser Tuesdays #51 – Pierced By J.C. Mells

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Pierced
By J.C. Mells
Pierced #1
Published  April 9th 2013


I picked this one up while it was free and had to give it a try!! What do you think?

“There is absolutely no chance I am letting you two out of my sight now. Dorian wants you, Dorian has Jake, and we stick together like glue, lady. You can continue to hide behind your crazy silver, have your delusions, talk to people that don’t exist, but let’s get one thing straight, we are now joined at the hip. You are not going anywhere until we know what has happened to Jake. Got it?”


Kindle Loc 2851

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

26 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I wonder what happened to Jake too.

    <a href= http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing. You picked a great tease.
    I'm sure you will recogonize my TT.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM

    Ooh nice tease! A lot of questions building up to that one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued... What happened to Jack?

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Franny @ Mind ReaderJuly 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM

    Oohhh, that's cool! Who's this guy and what does he want with Jake?? Awesome teaser, Naomi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela ReadingCaveJuly 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM

    Okay, so what happened to Jake? Who is talking and why are them mentioning someone else?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, what happened to Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it still free? Any urban fantasy, paranormal romance is fine by me.

    Here's My Teaser: http://www.2jackies.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jake sounds like he's in deep #$%^. Ha ha good teaser!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good read! And it also seems as if Jake might be lucky someone is looking for him?

    Here's my very first Teaser Tuesday Have a great afternoon, Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very intriguing teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think most people will be!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Marilyn!! It is a pretty good book! I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!! It was an interesting spot in the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehe.... I know.... not telling!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. She nicknames him Pink!! lol It's a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha!! You have lots of questions!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a bit, very interesting time in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought it would get people wondering!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. No it's not.... :( it is $2.99 at Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jake is a good bloke, is able to talk himself in and out of lots of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. *winks* It's got people thinking!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)