Swoon Thursday #51 – With All My Soul By Rachel Vincent

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.

With All My Soul
By Rachel Vincent
Soul Screamers #7
Published  April 5th 2013 by Mira Ink 
(first published March 26th 2013)



I finally took the plunge and finished the Soul Screamers series.... *sniffs* And I must say it was a perfect ending!! I was on the edge of my seat all the way through and I picked out this Swoon for you, it is a perfect moment, but I'm not going to say where in the book that it actually happens *wink*. Enjoy!!

I slid my fingers into his hair, and his curls were the softest thing I ever felt. He smelled so good – so sweet and clean – and he felt so good, so I kissed my way down his jaw until I found his mouth, then I kissed him. And kissed him. And kissed him some more. And finally I had to make myself stop before I devoured him whole, because I was starving………

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


30 comments:

  1. Oh, you are such a tease. Hehe!
    I've just started If I Die, so I am still a few books behind you on this series.
    Your swoon makes me wish I could read faster.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's such a perfect swoon to end your Soul Screamer marathon! Reading them each week has made me add this series to my TBR list :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Soul Screamers! I like this swoon - it's so perfect for this week's theme ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHH yes!!!!! This was such a perfect end to the series! And the swoon you chose is one of my favorites. I love love love it. I am so glad you loved these books too!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we're talking. Love the swoony moment, I haven't read this one yet. Now I really want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready to read on in this series, I already miss Nash and Kaylee and Tod. It's the next retail book I'm gonna pick up, but I have to finish Torment first...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very yummy!

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHH!!! *faints* Loveeee!! Well, you know how much I love this series! *jumps up and down*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so ready to read this series. I need to start it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Swoon!

    Check out My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela ReadingCaveJuly 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM

    I loved this book! Great ending to a good series.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect Swoon! Great pick, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love when a guy smells good! Great Swoon Naomi!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  14. SIGH. I'm so glad you finished this Naomi! I loved it!!! And I love this swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh YAY! Tod! I am so glad you enjoyed this series and I ADORE the moment you picked to share. Amazing swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wouldn't worry!! You will get there and you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe!! I was hoping to sway everyone into reading them!! Hope you enjoy the series, when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isn't it?? *Sigh* Just sad it's over, but was well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will have to!! I couldn't believe how things led up to the end!! OMG!! Review on Tues..... *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  20. It was a perfect ending!! Loved it! And I am going to miss them all now!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is a great series.... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks!! Was an awesome series!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It certainly was a fab ending!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much!! I loved it, just didn't want to share exactly it happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, yes!! Makes me want to eat him all up!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was perfect huh?! I loved it sooooo much!! Will miss the gang, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes!! I know!! Glad to see I have your approval!! *Jumps up and down!!*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks Teresa!!! I knew you would enjoy the ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I certainly did!! I will miss them all!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)