Waiting On Wednesday # 50 – Magic Rises By Ilona Andrews


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Magic Rises
By Ilona Andrews
Kate Daniels #6
Expected Publication – July 30th 2013



I WANT MORE CURRAN AND KATE!!! It is nearly here and I cannot believe it! I am doing my little happy dance!! 




Atlanta is a city plagued by magical problems. Kate Daniels will fight to solve them—no matter the cost.

Mercenary Kate Daniels and her mate, Curran, the Beast Lord, are struggling to solve a heartbreaking crisis. Unable to control their beasts, many of the Pack’s shapeshifting children fail to survive to adulthood. While there is a medicine that can help, the secret to its making is closely guarded by the European packs, and there’s little available in Atlanta.

Kate can’t bear to watch innocents suffer, but the solution she and Curran have found threatens to be even more painful. The European shapeshifters who once outmaneuvered the Beast Lord have asked him to arbitrate a dispute—and they’ll pay him in medicine. With the young people’s survival and the Pack’s future at stake, Kate and Curran know they must accept the offer—but they have little doubt that they’re heading straight into a trap…



What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


12 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM

    Nice pick! Sadly I couldn't get into this series myself. Hope you enjoy this addition though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many are looking forward to this. I'm not familiar with the series, but I read short stories by Andrews which I enjoyed. So I hope all of you fans will love this next installment. =) Thanks for stepping by! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-57-gated-after-eden.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Andrews but I should. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this series around, but my, sounds interesting!! The cover is pretty badass, too!!

    Great pick, girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. I think it sounds like it will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? That is surprising! It is one of my favourite series!! I will enjoy it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series, they put out extra bits for us die hard fans, it's so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope so too, will have to get it through TBD because it's not published here in Aus :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I like this chick on the covers, they have been redoing them all with her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope so!! I need a good Curran fix!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)