Swoon Thursday #50 – Indelible By Bethany Lopez

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.

Indelible
By Bethany Lopez
Published  July 9th 2013


Guess what?! I couldn't bring myself to read With All My Soul this week..... I'm trying to drag the ending out!! But I promise I will do it next week! 

This week I read an amazing book that touched my heart... and had to share Two Swoons.... One from each POV! Enjoy!!

Girl – Sam

His hand traveled up my arm and over my shoulder to my neck. He cupped the back of my head, drawing me closer until I was a mere breath away from him.

I dropped my gaze to look at his lips. If I puckered my lips they would touch his – that’s how close we were. When I brought my gaze back up to his eyes, he was watching me intently with his pupils dilated.

Judd inhaled sharply, coaxing me toward him the rest of the way until our lips met. His head was cocked to the side, and he let his lips brush softly against mine before running his tongue along my lips. My mouth opened on a gasp, and he took the opportunity to sweep his tongue inside my mouth. In one heated second I was almost brought to my knees by the shear potency of that kiss.

It was intimate, hot, and I never wanted it to end.


Kindle Arc Loc 1047
Boy – Judd
Desire punched me in the stomach at her words. Shit, she’d been thinking about running her hands through my hair? That was fucking hot. It meant she was thinking about me in the same way I’d been thinking about her.

A haze of lust blurred my vision and I didn’t think, just reacted to the urges she brought out in me.

I took a step toward her, closing the gap between us, and put my hand in her hair. I fisted my hand, pulling back on the strands, causing her head to tilt with them. Her eyes opened in surprise and she gasped slightly.

“Like this?” I growled softly, before claiming her mouth with my own. The kiss started out soft, turning wild when she opened her lips and thrust out her tongue.

Cheers from the crowd brought me back to reality and I pulled away, but not before I brushed my lips against hers again.


Kindle Arc Loc 1154


Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


34 comments:

  1. Great swoon choice. Thanks so much for sharing both POV. I'll be adding this one ot my TBR pile.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wickedly DeliciousJuly 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM

    Great swoons. I am a sucker for hair grabbing.

    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/swoon-bully-by-penelope-douglas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I have got to read this book! Have to! Love the swoons!

    And you HAVE to read With All My Soul... it is a fantastic conclusion and I promise you wont be disappointed!

    Thanks for dropping by My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I have this book as well! I need to get started - it sounds yummy ;)

    And don't worry - I shall await your Soul Screamers swoon next week :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love both of those! I will definitely need to check this book out! And I understand. I put off WAMS for a few weeks myself because I didn't want it to end!



    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great swoony moments. :) I sooo want to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are two hot swoons! Judd sounds all kinds of sexy!!! I love how you shared two swoons, each from a different point of view! Thanks for sharing, and stopping by my swoon friend :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole@ The More the MerrierJuly 12, 2013 at 4:44 AM

    Nice... two very hot Swoons!! I will have to check this one out, it sounds like my kind of book.
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great picks, thanks for stepping by and sharing, Naomi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela ReadingCaveJuly 12, 2013 at 5:46 AM

    Oh I like his pov better than hers. Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a good one!


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie at I Heart YA BooksJuly 12, 2013 at 7:41 AM

    I so love Bethany's books! And I well be getting this one soon. Awesome swoon Naomi! Thanks for stopping by my swoon :)

    My swoon Taste the Heat by Rachel Harris

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/07/ya-bound-swoon-thrusday-taste-heat-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved those swoons! Thanks for giving us both perspectives. :) I'm definitely adding this one to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by Part of that World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo, I like Judd's POV!! I love when the boys take the girls by surprise! Awesome pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    My
    swoons
    from Destiny’s Fire by Trisha Wolfe and My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I always love the guy POV swoons! There is something so sexy about a guy describing a kiss ;)

    Thanks fro dropping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I am dying to read this one!


    I understand no WAMS... its always hard to say goodbye *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought it was a good one to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is yummy!! I loved it!
    Yes... WAMS will come!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hehe... yes, it's a good one!!
    And I definitely don't want to say goodbye to SS!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGosh...it is amazing.... and being a parent myself, I can understand all her emotions!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is Super Sexy!! i want one!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is a fabulous book... I hope you get to see my review!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're welcome Caro! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know!! I had to put it in! Judd is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is so good!! I love her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is worth reading, I tell you!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes, Yes, Yes!! He rocks, *sigh* Judd!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I know!! And he is VERY good at making a girl feel sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, you so need to get it!! I LOVED it!!


    I know, I promise to read it this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm just now seeing this and am jumping up and down in my chair!!! I'm so excited that Sam and Judd were your Swoons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hahaha!! I meant to tag you and show you this Bethany! I'm glad you found it! I was excited to share them with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  32. *Sigh* this was such a good book!! Loved it!!


    I am loving WAMS, don't worry....

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)