Waiting On Wednesday # 51 – No Reverse By Marion Croslydon


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

No Reverse
By Marion Croslydon
Expected Publication – August 12th 2013

I have read Marion's books before and I am excited to try this new one out, not too long now!!


A girl who needs to undo the past.
A boy who wants to forget it.
In love, there’s no way back.


At high school in Steep Hill, Kansas, Cassie O’Malley and Josh MacBride were the poster couple for quarterback/cheerleader romance until they starred in their own tale of teen pregnancy. No need to say: their shotgun wedding was low-key. But when there was no baby anymore, they went their separate ways.

Five years later, Josh has breezed through Georgetown and is about to finish his post-grad degree at Oxford University. He is set to join a lobbying group on Capitol Hill, owned by his new fiancée’s father. For Josh, the sky is now the limit… only he must first take care of a tiny legal matter: technically, he’s still married to the girl who broke his heart.

Meanwhile, Cassie has been waiting tables in Steep Hill to pay for her sick grandmother’s care. On the day of the old lady’s funeral, Cassie is served with two sets of papers. Josh is asking for a divorce. Her heart squeezes, but, well, he moved on a long time ago. But the second envelope shakes Cassie to the core. So, for the first time, she leaves Kansas and heads to good ol’ England.

There, Cassie finds that Josh has not just “moved on,” he’s freakin’ engaged to some blue-blooded heiress. The feelings Cassie had buried deep rush back to her. But no matter if he keeps thrusting the divorce papers under her nose, she needs him to save the only person she loves more than Josh, more than life itself…

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


12 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM

    Oooh interesting! Haven't heard of this one before!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't this sound absolutely amazing. This was a pick of mine a few weeks ago, and I can't wait till I get my little hands on it. Great pick!


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I love that cover and I love love love the sound of this one!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, Naomi! From the cover to the synopsis, you have me hooked.

    Check out a special sneak preview of I AM YOURS (HEARTBEAT #3) at my WOW:

    http://faithsullivanwrites.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-i-am-yours.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding to my wishlist now. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo.....sounds good. Nice pick this week!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only discovered the author a few months ago, so I'm looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Snickers* I probably stole it from you!! Thanks Jenea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, right!! Sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad that I do!! Thanks Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too!! If only I could freeze time!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!! Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)