Teaser Tuesdays #49 – Losing Hope By Colleen Hoover

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Losing Hope
By Colleen Hoover
Hopeless #2
Published  July 8th 2013



I have been hanging for this book, and I have finally got the chance to read it! This is holder's POV...

I can’t look away now, even though I’m trying like hell to shake the image standing in front of me.
My heart stops.
Time stops.
The whole world stops.
My quick glance turns into a full-on, unintentional stare.
I recognize those eyes.
Those are Hope’s eyes.

Kindle Arc Loc 825


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

17 comments:

  1. Nice Tease! Just saw this book on another site. Adding it to my TBR list.
    Happy Tuesday:)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

    OOh nice! Saw a tease from this earlier too!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this part! Great teaser...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ That Girl ReadsJuly 10, 2013 at 6:27 AM

    Ohhh, that was a nice one. When I have my TT up, I'll swing back by and leave the post link for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! You will love this heartbreaking series!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very popular this week I'd say!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe!! I thought it would be a good tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!! And that'd be great! I love visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great teaser, Naomi! I love this book so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! I do too.... It is a massive rollercoaster ride, I have cried, laughed awwwed and swooned... these books are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicole@ The More the MerrierJuly 12, 2013 at 2:20 AM

    Nice teaser! I loved being able to read Holder's POV!!
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They totally are - and I went through all the emotions as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool tease!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-steel.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so need to read this series. It sounds amazing! Great tease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too..... I couldn't believe how good it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you!! I thought it was a good one to share!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is one of the best series that I have read. I absolutely loved both books!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)