Waiting On Wednesday # 61 – Archangel's Legion By Nalini Singh


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Archangel's Legion
By Nalini Singh
Guild Hunter #6
Expected Publication – October 31st 2013
I have not long finished Jason's book and I am keen for more of Elena and Raph.... They are so HAWT together!!


Angels are falling from the sky in New York, struck down by a vicious, unknown force.

Vampires are dying impossibly of disease.

Guild hunter Elena Deveraux and the Archangel Raphael must discover the source of the wave of death before it engulfs their city and their people, leaving New York a ruin and Raphael's Tower under siege by enemy archangels.

Yet even as they fight desperately to save the city, an even darker force is stirring, its chill eyes trained on New York...and on Raphael. Rivers of crimson and nightmares given flesh, the world will never again be the same...



What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


17 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this one and I'd love to give it a try. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it.

    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM

    Oh yes! Can't wait for this one either! Already preordered it! So I get to wait even longer for it to arrive! What was I thinking!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pick. Sounds like an interesting book.

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, well, this isn't really my type of read, but I do hope that you enjoy it when you get it, and thanks for sharing :)
    SIGNED Copies Giveaway || Crash Into You Review
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's not really my type of read, but I do hope that you get to enjoy it when you get to read it. Have a great day! :D

    SIGNED Copies Giveaway || Crash Into You Review

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. The series sounds like a good one.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wicked cover!! Great pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series and am sooooo looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!!! Yes, what were you thinking!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm sure I will!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh... I love it!! Nalini sure knows how to write par/rom!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Aus/Uk covers, they are all like this! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read a book in the middle of this series while on holiday last year (hooray for English language book stores!) and absolutely loved it. I need to go back to the start though and begin the first one. Cool pick honey. I wish the cover had more color in - I hate this weird obsession with black and white covers which seems to be taking over. :--( Sculpted chests deserve to be in color! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nalini is one of my fav authors and I can't wait to dive back into this world... so much fun. I hope you get to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, you do. It is a great series and Raphael and Elena are hawt!! All the covers in this series are similar, although the US ones are totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will definitely have to check out sets of covers before I plump for one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)