Teaser Tuesday #63 – Bound by Night By Larissa Ione

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Bound by Night
By Larissa Ione
MoonBound Clan Vampire #1
Published September 24th 2013
This was a fun read... do not disrespect your clan leader!!
Jaggar, Baddon, and Katina filed out, each shooting Riker a sympathetic glance as they went. Once the door closed, Riker got to his feet and moved away from the table, waiting for the dressing-down.

It came in the form of a right hook to the face.

Riker hit the wall hard enough to make the picture frames rattle.

“Don’t disrespect me in front of the others again.” Hunter glanced down at his knuckles. “Also? You have a hard face to match your hard head.”

Kindle Arc Loc 155


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

28 comments:

  1. Jagger, Baddon, Katina - those names are certainly interesting. I haven't seen this one before. Might go check it out.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser! Might add it to my TBR list.
    My TT .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are interesting.... Tough ones too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - love it. I need to read this one.

    Here's
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes!!

    I'm playing today at Beth Fish Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one! I LOVE Larissa Ione and I'm intrigued by this new series very much!

    Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Franny @ Mind ReaderOctober 15, 2013 at 10:23 PM

    oohh.. Larissa Ione and male fighting? Where do I sign?? that's awesome!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM

    OOoh nice tease!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol nice tease :) Riker definitely got put in his place!

    Here is my teaser from The Tale of the Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater

    http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesday-6-tale-of-vampire-bride.html



    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess that right hook got Riker's attention! Good Teaser.
    My Teaser today is from KEEPSAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. I'll have to check that book out.

    Here's mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a great teaser as always!!!!

    Stopping by to say hello :)

    I'm a old follower

    Feel free to stop by The Ultimate Bookworms and check out my TT

    Xo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaah, I've been seeing this authors name around lately. :) Hope you enjoy it.

    I have a teaser up this week, if you'd like to stop by:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesday-179.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was pretty good! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Snickers* I thought that was funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I reviewed it today ;) Was a good read! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Tease! Sounds like this book has a funny edge too, great :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It certainly does! Lots of fun for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LoveBites AndSilkMay 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM

    I'm LOL at 'hard face'. Great teaser.

    Here's mine:

    http://lovebitessilkties.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/teasertuesday-power-play-resistance-by.html



    Cheers,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)