Waiting On Wednesday # 60 – Trust in Me By J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.
Trust in Me
By J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Wait for You #1.5
Expected Publication – October 22nd 2013
I just want everything Jennifer Armentrout... and this is Cam's side of the story from Wait for You!!


It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


19 comments:

  1. I haven't had the pleasure of reading any of her books but I do get why you're waiting for this. It sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for this one too. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven0t read first book, but I'm planning to. Great pick.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM

    Nice! Seeing this around a lot! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!


    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not the only one featuring this today. I still haven't read Wait For You yet, but I'm looking forward to get to it. Very nice pick!

    My WoW, and I have a giveaway running to celebrate my job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike! Read the first chapter of this book & I CANNOT WAIT!

    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CANNOT WAIT FOR SOME MORE CAM!! Oh Cam!! I've heard good things about this one (from lost lucking ones who got to read it). So I'm sooo excited about this one! JLA=Amazing! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this! Awesome pick...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like JLA's work, from the Contemp/Rom to the aliens she writes about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you need to!! Such a good read

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will.... I know it's not your thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Caro! I enjoyed the first one a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell me about it! Cam is so good.... can't wait to drool over him!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks!! i totally can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha!! Yes, this book is going to rock, I know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica MangicaroMay 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM

    Yay for J.Lynn! I picked her this week too! :D I'm so excited to read more Cam!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)