Swoon Thursday #65 – Wild Child By M. Leighton

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Wild Child
By M. Leighton
The Wild Ones #1.5
Published October 22nd 2013
I am a massive fan of M. Leighton and I was lucky to be picked for the tour for Wild Child yesterday (Check out post and review here). Today I wanted to share a steamy swoon and there is no kissing on the lips... sigh... read it and you will see why!!
“Put your hands here,” he whispers in my ear as he leans forward to show me.

I do as he asks, excitement curling in my stomach. I feel Rusty drag my hair away from my neck just before his lips touch my skin. My nipples pucker reflexively.

“Do you know how much I wanted to be up here with you tonight?” He pushes his hips against my butt. I can feel how hard he is, just as hard as I knew he would be. “Watching you arch your back,” he says, trailing his fingers down my spine, causing me to bow outward. His hand rises back up to the band of my bra, his fingers easily unsnapping it. Slowly, he runs his palms up to my neck and then down over my shoulders, not stopping until he brushes my fingertips, pushing off my top. “I kept imagining how hard your nipples would be if I were touching them while you rode this bull.”

Kindle Arc Loc 737

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


30 comments:

  1. Steamy cover and even steamier swoon. Great pick Naomi. And yeah... I get why their not kissing on the lips.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... it's very hot swoon!! Glad you liked it!! M.Leighton sure knows how to write them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bull reference! I keep seeing this book everywhere- now I know book tour. Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes.... you need to read this one!! Short and sweet and lots of fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. hot swoony moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisel @ Owl Always Be ReadingOctober 25, 2013 at 12:39 AM

    Oh my. M. Leighton sure knows how to make hot swoony moments. I am sharing a swoon from one of her books too!

    Thanks for stopping by our swoon.

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle always has yummy swoons, even in her YA novels! I haven't read this one, but I did read The Wild Ones. Hot stuff! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm.... very interesting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes, definitley swoon-worthy, great quote Naomi! And now I have some new books to add to my TBR :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew!!! That is one HOT Swoon! I just bought Wild Child and am so excited to read it! Your Swoon has me dying to read it right now! LOL Thanks for visiting my Swoon.


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly talk about HOT!! Whoa I think I need to go cool off. Great pick! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! :)

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geez, another one to add to my Goodreads list...sounds right up my alley! ;) Here's My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo! Talk about HOT STUFF! Brilliant swoon choice. :)
    http://kelseyketch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick! I've heard so much about this author! I really need to check her out!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally HOT scene!!! LOVED IT

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you like the Wild Ones, you will love this one, I assure you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES!! You do... she is awesome. And a master of swoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Kelsey... I just loved this scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will love it!! It is a quick read... get to it ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've picked up a few today!! Hope you enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who would've thought that could be done there? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh.... I hope you do read it and enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha!! I know... such a great scene that one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. She sure does!! She is the swoon Master for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. *flails* OH MY HEART! I loved this book so so much. Gahh!!! Rusty is adorable and I loved seeing Trick again. Great swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a great sensory scene! You can feel his fingers running down your own back when you read it, can't you? Love that!

    Thanks for visiting MY SWOONS!

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know!! It was so great... Michelle Roks!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Haha!! Yes... he is so like that, gave me tingles!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)