Book Boyfriend of the Week ~ Obsidian from A Night of Wickedness by J.D. Nelson

Book Boyfriend of the Week is a NEW weekly meme hosted by Reading and Things. Each week I will tease you about my current Book Boyfriend, to entice you to go out and meet him for yourself! 
This week you must meet a Vampire ~

Obsidian
Obsidian is an old Vampire who lost his mate a while ago. He hasn't had any lovers lately, but when one certain female crosses his path, he is a bit rattled. But he is a gentleman and this scene here shows how sweet he can be. I must say though, his bedroom scenes are scorching!!

She sat up and pleaded with me. “It’s hurting me to see you in pain. Please allow me to help you in any way I can. I heal very quickly, you won’t hurt me.”

“Can I kiss you?”

“Anything you want.” She sighed, and closed her eyes.

I leaned to brush my lips against hers. They were soft, warm, and instantly receptive, a sharp contrast to mine, which were cold and tense.

“May I unclothe you, Korrina?”

She nodded and helped me to pull her top over her head. The supple breasts that spilled over her bra nearly made me come without even touching her. She was exquisite.

Kindle Loc 584
Mmmm..... That was a good one, huh??


My review for A Night of Wickedness will be on the blog Monday.




Title: A Night of Wickedness
Author: J.D. Nelson
Series: The Wicked Ways #1
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Published: December 23rd 2012

Mature 18+ for explicit adult situations 

Obsidian Raines is everything I hate in a new neighbor. He’s smart, sexy, and a wealthy vampire. Now, I know what you’re thinking, he sounds hot, right? Well, he is hot, but that’s not the point. If you were a nymph you would understand. Life for us is no picnic; most of us end up stalkers, sex addicts, and prostitutes. I am no exception to this rule, which is why I was sent to the middle of nowhere Alabama to be alone. How was I supposed to know that he would inadvertently destroy all of my therapist’s progress with the first word that came out of his brooding, sarcastic mouth?

In between Obsidian and my new friendship with Alpha werewolf, Oswin Morris, I’m pretty sure that my 'punishment' will turn out to be a catastrophe only a nymph could be capable of.


Rules for the meme:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out it using #Reading and Things

Do you have a book boyfriend at the moment? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Weekend!!






8 comments:

  1. Awww...he's a sweetie alright! Nice one.

    My Book Boyfriend


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! A guy who asks before he tears the girls clothes off.

    Love your little floating book.

    My Book Boyfriend @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi, every week I never fail to enjoy your excerpts! They get my heart racing on a Monday morning :-)

    MY BOOK BOYFRIEND post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm.... He can be a gentleman at times ;)


    And the book looks great huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!!! Glad that they do Faith!! I quite enjoy going back through the book to pick them!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenea WhittingtonMay 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM

    Oooh, he sounds Yummy! Great choice. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)