Review ~ A Night of Wickedness by J.D. Nelson

Title: A Night of Wickedness
Author: J.D. Nelson
Series: The Wicked Ways #1
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Published: December 23rd 2012


icon



Mature 18+ for explicit adult situations

Obsidian Raines is everything I hate in a new neighbor. He’s smart, sexy, and a wealthy vampire. Now, I know what you’re thinking, he sounds hot, right? Well, he is hot, but that’s not the point. If you were a nymph you would understand. Life for us is no picnic; most of us end up stalkers, sex addicts, and prostitutes. I am no exception to this rule, which is why I was sent to the middle of nowhere Alabama to be alone. How was I supposed to know that he would inadvertently destroy all of my therapist’s progress with the first word that came out of his brooding, sarcastic mouth?

In between Obsidian and my new friendship with Alpha werewolf, Oswin Morris, I’m pretty sure that my 'punishment' will turn out to be a catastrophe only a nymph could be capable of.


This was a fun erotic paranormal romance. I mean really... A sexually active nymph being shipped off to a new town and falls for both a Vampire and Alpha Wolf.... Hot damn! I whole lot of steamy lovin'!

Korrina is very sexually active, being a nymph and all, but when she gets sent away from home she never expected to find herself attached to anyone. She is a feisty little thing but is willing to stand up for herself, and tries not to back down from anything. However, her sexual escapades seem to land her in hot water quite often. Her background causes trouble for her too, but that is just the way of a single Nymph.

Obsidian lost his love 5 years ago and hasn't had a partner in a while. He never expected to be attracted to a little nymph that pushes him to the edge. When they first meet, he is very abrupt with her and seems to insult her without meaning to. However, you cannot deny that the chemistry between these two is scorching!

But life cannot be simple for Korrina when she meets the stunning Oswin.... The relationship between these two is very intense! Oswin shows her how to give into her inner desires and expects a bit of submission in return.

Even though this is an erotic story it does have a great storyline. At times I thought things fell into place too easily, whereas at other times I was surprised by the turn of events. The men that have come into Korrina’s life want nothing but the best for her and are willing to do anything to keep her safe. The bedroom scenes were very descriptive and sizzling. The characters were well developed and I didn't see the twist at the end coming at all. I am looking forward to reading more about these characters for sure!!





6 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it. Obsidian sounds like he was tortured by his loss, but Korrina sounds like what he needed. Oswin sounds good too, but I'm more for the vampire. ;) Awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! That is exactly how it is!! Glad you got all that from all that rambling!! lol And I'm for the Vampire too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good, but I hate triangles, right away my stomach flip-flopped, I always end up feeling sorry and sad for someone., LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always looking for good erotic paranormals - I need a story or convincing characters or something to go along with the steamy scenes - so I'm thrilled to see that these characters seem to have some depth and that the storyline works. Great review! Adding it to the TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't sure about the triangle in the beginning either, but worked out in the end. You won't be sorry for anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Berls. It was a fast steamy read and I hope you do have the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)