Teaser Tuesday #65 – Beautiful Broken Rules By Kimberly Lauren

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Beautiful Broken Rules
By Kimberly Lauren
Broken #1
Published May 14th 2013

This is a yummy tease from a book I quite enjoyed!! Hope you like it too!

“Emerson, if you keep this up, I swear I won’t be able to stop,” he said almost painfully.

“Don’t you dare ask me to stop,” I quickly said as I came back off my toes and kissed a line down his chest.

Before I could even finish saying, “stop,” he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me effortlessly up to his mouth again. My legs instinctively wrapped around him and I dug my fingers through his hair roughly. Finally. This was finally happening.

Kindle Page 64


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

34 comments:

  1. Oooh! A steamy scene. I'm guessing that the idea of stopping is no longer on the table. ;)

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh things are hotting up over here!

    Here's my teaser for your perusal: Dan
    Brown Portal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steamy teaser!!! Sounds good. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/10/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love a nice shmexy teaser. Haven't heard of this book so thanks for sharing Naomi. Happy Tuesday.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

    Very steamy!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh, STEAMY!! Those kind of teasers usually end up being the best ones because of the pleasurable chills they give, don't you agree?

    I don't have a teaser this week, but I've just posted this review and I linked it because I had to share some thoughts with another sinful fan of this series... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! Sounds like she's been waiting too long! hehe

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nomi, I like your 'pointer' and tease.


    Here is mine
    and Mine
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Franny @ Mind ReaderOctober 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM

    Ohhh, that's juicy... Awesome teaser, here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, sounds hot! They must be breaking some rules haha. Awesome teaser, thanks for sharing.

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy teaser. Sounds like things are about to get hotter. My Teaser today is from THE FUNERAL DRESS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They certainly are!! Always fun *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do agree, whole heartily!! lol And squee!! The Angel... off to check it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought so too... I would've caved long before now!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww... thanks Andrea!! I love the book too...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snickers... I know!! Had to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha Shmexy.. love it! It was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rules are meant to be broken.... so is the boy code ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I read this a while ago, it was really good! I love Jaxon:) Great teaser!

    Here's my TT

    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the cover. i'll have to check out this on goodreads.

    check out my teaser

    http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2013/10/october-29th-2013-teaser-tuesday-to.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  22. Steamy teaser! It goes well with the cover :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Tuesday Teaser.

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was a fun read, hope you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmm.... Jaxon, YUM!! Glad you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha!! I think so too! Thanks Chanzie!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great choice of a teaser from this. Loved their story.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for reminding me to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved it too.... looking forward to more for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)