Waiting On Wednesday # 60 – Beautiful Player By Christina Lauren


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Beautiful Player
By Christina Lauren
Beautiful Bastard #3
Expected Publication – October 29th 2013
I'm a bit of a fan of this erotic series and I am eager for more. I have been waiting to see who Will is going to fall for! Should be fun!


In the third book in the Beautiful Bastard series, an agreement between a venture capitalist and a bookish woman quickly becomes a very NSFW version of My Fair Lady.

When Hanna “Ziggy” Bergstrom moves to New York City for graduate school, Will Sumner thinks his responsibilities to his best friend’s nerdy little sister will be limited to the occasional dinner and check-in. Little does he know that Ziggy is ready to break out of her bookworm academic shell and move more into bombshell territory. Of course she figures the gorgeous womanizing venture capitalist Will is the best person to help mentor her in this new field of study: dating.

Will takes on the challenge with more than a healthy dose of skepticism and humor, but soon finds that Ziggy just needed a tiny push, not a world of change, to reveal a woman every man seems to notice. Soon “Ziggy” is gone and the unfiltered, innocently seductive Hanna Bergstrom is hijacking his dreams, his moods, and even his orderly no-strings-attached dating life—beginning the night his mentoring activities move between the sheets.



What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


26 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun book! I love when the main character loves to read:) I've heard a lot of great things about this series, but I still have to read the first book. Thanks for reminding me!

    Here's my WoW

    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Nice pick ;)
    My WoW .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about this series. I really should read book 1!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed the first 2.... something different from the Paranormal world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had my doubts about this series when i first heard of it (i blame the title "beautiful bastard") but it seems like it's a good one after all since so many readers are super excited for the books.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin@Blood, Sweat and BooksOctober 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

    Wow that cover is like an 80's flashback. Not digging that at all. Cover aside, I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM

    Been seeing this one around a lot! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!


    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should read this series. It sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-69-snow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, not sure I'm going to continue the series. Bastard was decent, but I hated Bitch, and I couldn't even finish Stranger. :( But I did like Will so I may check it out just to see what's going on with him. Thanks for sharing!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this series, but it does seem interesting ;) Might have to check these books out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first I've seen this one. Didn't know there was already that many in the series. Sounds good. :)

    Jenea @ Books LIve Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naomi, I've been dying to read this series! I bought the first two books, but haven't had any extra time between all the books I have for review. I love the book covers, and can't wait to get my hands on this one! I plan on reading the series back to back. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Here's my WOW:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-39.html



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  13. For a raunchy series, I quite enjoy it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha!! Yes, I never thought of it like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are a little spicy!! Lol Lots of naughty scenes! But I enjoy them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know, they are spurting them out!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked the second one, and certainly looking forward to Will's book!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The books are coming out so fast!! Novellas too... I have read the novellas, just the first 2 in the series! Enjoy when you do! *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was actually really surprised to see all of these books at Target the other day! :D

    Can't wait for you to get your hands on this, and can't wait to see your review!

    -Jess

    My
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to read this book, the first one was alright. I'm hoping that this one is better. :)

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)