Teaser Tuesdays #61 – Pinked By J.C. Mells

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Pinked
By J.C. Mells
Pierced #2
Published September 1st 2013
I have quite enjoyed this series so far! It has everything I love in a Paranormal book with a serious plot and witty characters thrown in. Hope you like this little tease of a shifter in denial, Lucas!! 
P.S. Review will be on the blog tomorrow!
"I think I understand, but let me just lay it out to make sure I have it all correct in my head. At some point in the future, when - and if, a big if - I have come to terms with my wolf side, and when you have had a bit more time to get used to your new body's reactions to smells etcetera; I, if I feel the same way about you as you may or may not feel now; have to start some sort of courtship-slash-mating dance thing in order to make you maybe choose me as your one and only. Do I have it right?"


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

23 comments:

  1. I love this teaser - may be adding it to by TBR list :)

    My TT .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinked - Interesting title. As for the tease. I'm a little confused. I'm not sure if I have it right.

    I think I might check this one out. I like the sound of Lucas.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! What a long sentence! This is the type of book we would not bother reading. Here's ours, 4 this week!: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesdays-4-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I like the sound of this. And wouldn't dating be more fun like this!? Lol

    Happy Tuedsay :0)
    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Franny @ Mind ReaderOctober 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM

    Is this book 2? I still have to read Pierced, but I think it won't be long now, your teasers are always awesome!
    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's just recapping the information he has just been given!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! Yes.... straight to the point!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it's book 2. I really enjoyed it!
    And thanks Franny!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM

    Wow! Sounds complicated!! But still sounds like an intriguing read!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!! It was good. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's only long because of the information that he had to process.... The sentences aren't all like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Probably it's just me, but I do like the courtship-slash-mating dance thing! ;)

    Great teaser, Naomi!
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha!! I'm glad someone does... I thought his rant was funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too funny. Sounds like a great read. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/10/01/teaser-tuesday-oct-1/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just say the words urban fantasy, paranormal and romance and I want to read - just like you. ! Happy Tuesday. Here are my teasers. http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/10/01/tuesday-teasers-10113/
    or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/tuesday-teasers-10113.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantasy Is More FunOctober 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM

    Oh what a great tease! I haven't read the first book yet, but now I'm ridiculously curious! You know you've been killing my TBR lately, don't you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought so.... rambling men!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol!! I'm glad!! Cos I've been reading some fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)