Swoon Thursday #64 – The Redemption of Callie and Kayden By Jessica Sorensen

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
The Redemption of Callie and Kayden
By Jessica Sorensen
The Coincidence #2
Published July 30th 2013
I cannot tell you how much I am loving this series! Callie and Kayden are awesome, and definitely swoon worthy, for two fractured souls!!

My review will be on the blog this week!!
His gaze is relentless and makes me grow fidgety. Finally, his eyes lock on mine and even through the subdued sea of alcohol, I see the real Kayden still lives on the inside. “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I say quietly and tuck a few strands of my hair behind my ear. “I think—”

His lips come crashing down on mine and I suck in a deep breath through my nose as my legs start to give out. His warm tongue enters my mouth and he tastes like Jack and smells like cigarette smoke. His hand grabs my waist and he holds my weight up as our bodies crush together. He angles us back, our legs entwining, and my heart knocks in my chest. The edge of the counter jabs at my back, but I don’t care. All I care about is him.

Kindle Arc Loc 2282

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


14 comments:

  1. Yes. I definitely need to read this one. Loved the first.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I think that's kind of sweet and hot - he gives her a compliment, and a scorching kiss! I love the excerpt you chose! Yummylicious! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love it! I really need to make time for these books. Everyone I know absolutely loves them!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swoony moment. The best kisses are the ones that make your knees buckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, such a sweet and passionate swoon moment. I love how he tell her she's beautiful, and then consumes her with his kiss. This was such a great book. I love this series so much.

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/10/swoon-thursday-40.html



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard nothing but grerat things about this series! I guess I need to get started if they feature kisses like that!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read this one! I decided to post a swoon this week too! You can check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really good!! Love these characters!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, right..... Kayden is super swoony!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I certainly did, but I love Jessica's work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great, I loved it, can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great... I totally enjoyed it... looking forward to a new couple now though ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)