Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up #103


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
Hmmm… I might have gotten a little carried away with my 1-click button this week! I grabbed but I wanted so many more! I picked up a few freebies and cheap books that I am keen to read! Oh well, these things happen. But look! No NetGalley books!!

I am pretty much up to date on the blogging front, a few reviews to fill in for September and I have started posting in October too. Feeling pretty good about being ahead!!

Netball went well this week too. We had a big win and we are playing the top side this week. Winner goes straight into the grand final… fingers crossed!

ARC Tour: Hard Knox by Nicole Williams
Review Tour ~ Iris by SJ Pierce
PROMOTIONAL EVENT: One More Chance by Abbi Glines
Review ~ Slade by Victoria Ashley
Review ~ The Prince's Ex by Nadene Seiters

Purchases (99c or FREE!)
Thanks Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee for twisting my arm on this one!!
Red & Wolfe, Part I (Red & Wolfe, #1)Red & Wolfe, Part II (Red & Wolfe, #2)

Red & Wolfe, Part I (Red & Wolfe #1)

Red & Wolfe, Part II (Red & Wolfe #2)

by Ella James
Follow (Social Media, #1)Like (Social Media, #2)

Follow (Social Media #1)

Like (Social Media #2) ~ Pre-order

by J.A. Huss

And Liz @ Fictional Candy bought my attention to this series!!
Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1)

by Lili St. Germain

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top/right of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!


45 comments:

  1. Some sexy reads up there. Hope you enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea @ Bea's Book NookAugust 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM

    Wow, you are ahead on posts, congrats! And once again, you have books with sexy covers, yum. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being ahead! It's such a great feeling. I just did 2 for November reviews and couldn't believe. Still have a few to get done for Sept but they're read just bouncing around in my head until I figure out what to write. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got book #12 of Red and Wolfe and Seven sons - I'm very much attracted to the J.A. Huss covers, I might just look at them and not read the stories lol ! Have a great week, enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Those are totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I schedule everything way ahead of time too. I blame it on my OCD. lol... I want Huss's new book soon. Enjoy them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the deals you can find on the Kindle. .99 cents is a great price. Great stack this week.


    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being ahead is wonderful and so is one-clicking! LOL Hope your week is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so great of you to include freebees in your weekly post. Awesome! I love the layout of your site and you taste in books looks similar to mine. Subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great book haul! Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh that one-click button! All my self-control seems go out the window when I see freebies/cheap books :) Congrats on being so far ahead with your blog schedule! I’m deliriously happy if I can maintain a week of posts in advance :) Hope you love all your new books, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for no NetGalley books! I never can resist them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow and Like looks good, hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super jealous that you are ahead but I think that is great! I am hoping now that the kids are back in school and I will get my Friday Blogging day back I will also be ahead. I have been avoiding netgalley but I really want to just look :) Will power is so hard when you are a book blogger ;)

    Have a great week Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sexy covers!!! I am a sucker for them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to see you are well prepared too. Nice feeling to have being ahead I think.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will thanks Red... and Follow was a fun read... I cannot wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you love it, you need to go back and read more of her work!! Sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree, being ahead takes away a lot of the stress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follow was great. I am so glad I got it, but I am bummed I have to wait for the next one, I want it NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Grace... I just can't help myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Karen! I just can't help myself with some of these freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you! I am looking forward to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I used to be like that, but have managed to go further. It is nice to have less stress about posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't either, so lucky there wasn't anything that I wanted there!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Follow was great! I want more now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't help myself... I have to get ahead to relieve stress! lol It is good knowing I can go away and things will be fine... it will run and post without me!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice haul. Love all those sexy covers.
    Good luck with Netball. Hope you make it to the grand final.

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this book haul! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well, we lost this weekend... final chance next week... I really want to win too!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sigh... me too, am keen to read some, I tell ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm so envious that you get so far ahead with your posting. I really need to do that. I feel like I take two steps forward and one step back some days.

    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new books and have an awesome week.

    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  33. No, I haven't... so I would like to see how things go in the next book! Love those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just try and put my reviews up as soon as I read them, that way I don't worry about it! I must stay ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Okay, I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yay! Hope you kickass at your game. I want to read these all!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That's great you are so ahead on your posting!! The most ahead I've gotten is a week lol. Everybody is reading The Throne of Glass series but I need to start it soon. You have some great new books. I just grabbed a copy of Seven Sons. I love the cover and the story sounds really good. Thanks for the recommendation and have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am really enjoying the series... I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hmmm.... this weekend I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I MUST be ahead on posting! I am really excited about how far ahead I actually am though!
    I'm looking forward to starting the Seven Sons series!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i picked up Follow this week, too. It will be my first J.A. Huss read. I thought it was about time. :)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)