Waiting On Wednesday # 100 – Storm Siren & I Want It That Way


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Storm Siren
Storm Siren (Storm Siren, #1)Author: Mary Weber
Series: Storm Siren #1
Genre: Fantasy
Expected Publication: August 19th 2014






" I raise my chin as the buyers stare. Yes. Look. You don t want me. Because, eventually, accidentally, I will destroy you. "

In a world at war, a slave girl s lethal curse could become one kingdom s weapon of salvation. If the curse and the girl can be controlled.

As a slave in the war-weary kingdom of Faelen, seventeen-year-old Nym isn t merely devoid of rights, her Elemental kind are only born male and always killed at birth meaning, she shouldn t even exist.

Standing on the auction block beneath smoke-drenched mountains, Nym faces her fifteenth sell. But when her hood is removed and her storm-summoning killing curse revealed, Nym is snatched up by a court advisor and given a choice: be trained as the weapon Faelen needs to win the war, or be killed.

Choosing the former, Nym is unleashed into a world of politics, bizarre parties, and rumors of an evil more sinister than she s being prepared to fight . . . not to mention the handsome trainer whose dark secrets lie behind a mysterious ability to calm every lightning strike she summons.

But what if she doesn t want to be the weapon they ve all been waiting for?

Set in a beautifully eclectic world of suspicion, super abilities, and monsters, "Storm Siren" is a story of power. And whoever controls that power will win.

I Want It That Way
I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)Author: Ann Aguirre
Series: 2B Trilogy #1
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: August 26th 2014







Nadia Conrad has big dreams, and she's determined to make them come true—for her parents' sake as well as her own. But between maintaining her college scholarship and working at the local day care to support herself, she barely has time to think, let alone date. Then she moves into a new apartment and meets the taciturn yet irresistible guy in 1B….

Daniel Tyler has grown up too fast. Becoming a single dad at twenty turned his life upside down—and brought him heartache he can't risk again. Now, as he raises his four-year-old son while balancing a full-time construction management job and night classes, a social life is out of the question. The last thing he wants is for four noisy students to move into the apartment upstairs. But one night, Nadia's and Ty's paths cross, and soon they can't stay away from each other.

The timing is all wrong—but love happens when it happens. And you can't know what you truly need until you stand to lose it.


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



28 comments:

  1. seeing i want it that way makes me sing that song by that boy band (nsync? backstreet boys?) with the same title lol. but i really like the sound of iwitw. it's my kind of read :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readAugust 6, 2014 at 8:11 PM

    OOh nice! Love the cover for the first one! Hope you enjoy both of these once you read them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are reat choices! The first one I really want to read it since I've only heard good things about it and the second one has such a pretty cover. *.* I'm waiting on Trial by Fire! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these books are on my TBR list!! NIce picks.

    New follower :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both sounds sooo good. I have a copy of Storm Siren, I really want to start it, like now. :) Great pick.


    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just finished Storm Siren yesterday and it was SO good!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! Both these books sound incredible! Ugh, Naomi! You're adding to my tbr AGAIN!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both covers plus sounds good and I hope you get to read it soon. Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both look really good and the covers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the sound of Storm Siren & it's released really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks, I've seen Storm Siren so many times...it's pure torture but just a little more till the 19th :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both look good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha!! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They both have great covers.... Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really!! Damn! I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh.... I will definitely have to get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool picks! Storm Siren is a popular one today. I love the cover. That hair!

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)