Swoon Thursday #74 – Get Bent by C.M. Stunich

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Get Bent
Author: C.M. Stunich
Series: Hard Rock Roots #2
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: July 27th 2013
Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
Now this series is hard core rock... lots of profanities throughout, but adds to the whole rock scene. I have really enjoyed it. Here's a swoon that is not too bad!! lol 


“I missed you so f*cking much,” I tell her, but she doesn't respond, not right away. She feels cold and a little weak, and parts of her are bruised and bloody. I don't know what happened, but I'm going to find out. I kiss her again, locking my lips tight with hers as the power goes on and off again, killing our night vision, hiding me and my only woman in plain sight. She kisses me back, fierce as f*ck, biting at me, nibbling my lips, crashing her teeth against mine. Her nails dig into the bare skin of my back and draw blood as we stumble back and slam into the mass of curtain that hangs down from on high. ~ Kindle Page 139  
My review for this book is on the blog tomorrow, or you can check out my review for the first book, Real Ugly HERE!!

Naomi Knox is missing.
I don't even f*cking know whether she's dead or alive.
What I do know is that she's the air I need to breathe.
She's my redemption, an all consuming fire that burns in my blood.
And I'll do anything to find her. Anything. Even if it means the end for me.

& & &

Turner Campbell is searching.
But he has no f*cking clue what it is he's searching for.
There's darkness all around and enough secrets to choke.
There are angels, and there are devils. It's impossible to tell them apart.
Light needs to be shone on the truth, but there's no one left to hold the torch. The line between life and death is blurred, and the players are all thoroughly entrenched in the game. The question is: am I still one of them?
Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


22 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I almost didn't make it past the cover to even look at the swoon because dayumm that is one hott cover. I am glad I did though cause that is also a hot swoon! Must read this book!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, this is awesome hotness right there. Goes onto my reading list, no questions asked. Love it, thanks for sharing that swoon!
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, that cover!!!!!!! Also great swoon -- definitely want to read this now!!

    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover model! He's one of my faves! And that swoon was really hot too Naomi! Whew! I like rock romances though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Hot and Intense! Great Swoon and yummy cover model :)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-51_8.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, look at those pecs! And abs! And tattoos! And what a fierce kiss! It fits the cover model ;D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too... this is an awesome series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Snickers* Thought it'd spice things up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! I need to participate in this blog-hop! It is awesome, and I already read your review for Get Bent and added it to my TBR, but this *swoon* got me panting!!

    Thanks for sharing Naomi :) Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this book sounds hot sexy and kinda dangerous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cover is something else and then the swoon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm... me too!! was so HAWT!! I need to make time for more books in this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, right!! It was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That means I really need to read, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love the cover. Nice tattoo! That is one steamy swoon.
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehehe..... I REALLY enjoyed this series! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure which is hotter - the swoon worthy cover or the steamy scene.
    Niiiiice pick Naomi!

    My swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)