Waiting On Wednesday # 71 – Up From the Grave and TAUT: The Ford Book


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Up From the Grave
Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7)Author: Jeaniene Frost
Series: Night Huntress #7
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Expected Publication: January 28th 2014






There’s always one more grave to dig.

Lately, life has been unnaturally calm for vampires Cat Crawfield and her husband Bones. They should have known better than to relax their guard, because a shocking revelation sends them back into action to stop an all-out war…

A rogue CIA agent is involved in horrifying secret activities that threaten to raise tensions between humans and the undead to dangerous heights. Now Cat and Bones are in a race against time to save their friends from a fate worse than death…because the more secrets they unravel, the deadlier the consequences. And if they fail, their lives—and those of everyone they hold dear— will be hovering on the edge of the grave.

TAUT: The Ford Book
TAUT: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)Author: J.A. Huss
Series: Rook and Ronin Spinoff
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: January 20th 2014






Tentative release date: January 20, 2014
Ford Aston is getting the f*ck out of Denver. He does not give a shit about blizzards, getting his old-ass Bronco over the Rocky Mountains in one piece, or a girl knocking on his hotel door looking to be saved.

Ford Aston is known for many things. Being an emotionless, messed up bastard, a freakishly smart social outcast, and a cold, domineering master who keeps “pets” instead of girlfriends.

And after Rook broke his heart, he plans to keep it that way.

******

Ashleigh is getting the f*ck out of somewhere, but she’s not quite sure where she’s coming from, let alone where she’s going.

Ashleigh is known for nothing, and that’s exactly what she’s got going for her. She’s broke, stranded in the mountains with a three month old baby, and Ford Aston is f*cking with her head.

Big. Time.

And she plans to f*ck with his right back.

******

It’s a coy game at first, filled with flirting, and innuendo—but Ford soon realizes something is not quite right with Ashleigh. In fact, something is seriously, seriously wrong and the closer they get to their final destination, the closer Ford gets to the truth.

One night of devastation, self-loathing, and emptiness turns into the best thing that ever happened to Ford Aston. But one day of in-your-face reality threatens Ashleigh's whole existence.


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



32 comments:

  1. I have the first Night Huntress book, but need to play catch up with the series! I bought the whole Rook and Ronin Series, and am so excited to read it, but have no extra time these days :/ Hopefully soon! Awesome WOW picks!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is a problem... I agree. I have only read 2 of R&R.... very keen to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally excited for the last night huntress book, I hope Frost does the ending justice. I"m happy and sad at the same time. But thank god this book is almost out! Getting jealous of those who have already read it! =)

    My WOW Post!
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I've been saying that I need to start the Night Huntress series for way too long. I should jump in before I'm way too far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard many great things about both series and they are both on this TBR pile somewhere :p

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so behind in the Night Huntress series & need to catch up. Taut sounds great!

    Happy reading :-) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 15, 2014 at 10:44 PM

    OH YES! I sooooooo cannot wait for Up From the Grave! Have to remember to preorder that one I think!

    The other one is new to me but I hope you enjoy them both once they release!

    Here's my WoW



    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of both of those, but haven't read any titles in the series. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh YUM! I agree, I can't wait to read these two books either, Naomi! And this meme is awesome - maybe I should add this to my new memes for 2014, too?
    I hope you're doing well!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I've heard so much about Jeanine Frost but I've never had the chance to read the author's books. I hope you love this one! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's what I'm waiting on this Wednesday! Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Up From the Grave! Haven't heard of the other book but nice picks ;)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome picks Naomi!!!! Two series that I need to catch up on :) I can tell how much you love both other these series'



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to get caught up on the Night Huntress series, I think I'm two books behind. Great pick!

    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book BlogMy WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ford Taut sounds good, hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah... I'm conflicted like you, but all good things must come to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the last book! So get onto it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! I think they both sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha!! Understandable!! I can't believe it's nearly over :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are great, I love both series

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha!! Yes, another Meme to add to the list!!
    And I am doing well, thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is amazing, I cannot recommend her enough!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought it'd be a popular choice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha!! Very true! I do love the series!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I still need to read the latest spinoff's too, don't worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope so too... fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm not really into vampire books but Up From the Grave sounds so interesting! :) nice choice!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is a fav Vampire series of mine actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome picks!! My friend Julie is a big fan of The Nigh Huntress Series. I need to check it out. And, my TBR list gets longer and longer and longer.... tehehe! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW ;)



    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mine does too... don't worry... the perks of being a book lover!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Haha!! Yes that massive TBR pile... I understand completely!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so incredibly behind! Both of these are on my hope to read really soon list. In fact, this year I will hopefully be catching up with the Night Huntress books. But Huss may have to wait another year the way things are going. I know, it's only January, but I feel like my year is already booked!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Haha!! I know what you mean, I am always busy slotting books into my calender!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)