Teaser Tuesday #76 – Wild Things by Chloe Neill

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Wild Things
Chloe Neill
Chicagoland Vampires #9
Genre: Paranormal/Urban Fantasy
Expected Publication: February 4th 2014
Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires, #9)
I just love this series and had to share a quirky tease today!


“Eyes on your own man candy.” 

“My man candy’s already dressed,” she said between bites of what looked like chocolate sludge. “Yours is . . . less so.” 

And mine was clearly enjoying the attention. He linked his hands behind his head, showing off his well-toned chest. 

“Down, boy,” I murmured. 

“Yes, boy,” Catcher said. “Quit flirting with my girlfriend.” Ethan only smiled.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 899

My Tour Stop and review are up today with TWO giveaways!! Please stop by and check it out HERE!!

Since Merit was turned into a vampire, and the protector of Chicago’s Cadogan House, it’s been a wild ride. She and Master vampire Ethan Sullivan have helped make Cadogan’s vampires the strongest in North America, and forged ties with paranormal folk of all breeds and creeds, living or dead…or both.

But now those alliances are about to be tested. A strange and twisted magic has ripped through the North American Central Pack, and Merit’s closest friends are caught in the crosshairs. Gabriel Keene, the Pack Apex, looks to Merit and Ethan for help. But who—or what—could possibly be powerful enough to out-magic a shifter?

Merit is about to go toe to toe, and cold steel to cold heart, to find out.

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

20 comments:

  1. I loved that scene! It was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, let me ask you something. I've seen this series around and was more like "hm, just another vamp series", but... is that here the women have little eye candy love slaves?! Please say yes, and I'm gonna jump the series like a dog would a bone! Because this sounds awesome, and if its always like this... wow!!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoying all these Chicagoland teasers!

    here's mine this week: http://tiensblurb.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/teaser-tuesdays-the-yearning/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping for another of your great Chloe Neill's teasers and here you are, with a veeeery swoon good one! Thank you!! :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just making me want to read this series more and more!!!!! ;) Great tease. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 28, 2014 at 10:39 PM

    Very nice tease! I really enjoyed this one!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I would certainly oogle the less dressed man in the room even if he wasn't mine lol
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dying here, this can't come out fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for having my favorite author! Chloe Neill! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tease. I didn't know there were so many books in this series. Glad your still enjoying them.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha!! Well, I've read 9... 4 more in the works!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought so too!! Such cute couples!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bwahahaha!!! Sounds like a good idea tho Caro!! No unfortunately not.... the girls have gone the long way to where they are now. There is plenty of supernatural creatures throughout this series, plenty to keep you wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I'm glad you approve, but that will be the last for a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! Hope you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too.... now I want Blood Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe... yeah, I think I would too, knowing that Ethan is ripped and oh-so-yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It has been my pleasure! She is one of my fav's too!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)