Teaser Tuesday #74 – House Rules by Chloe Neill

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
House Rules
Chloe Neill
Chicagoland Vampires #7
Genre: Paranormal/Urban Fantasy
Published: February 5th 2013
House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires, #7)
I just love Ethan and had to share a teaser from him... He is so yummy and often get what he wants... Sigh


"You said you weren't jealous," I countered, stepping backward. "You said you and I were inevitable."

"That was before I knew that you'd blood-bonded yourself to a man of another House, Sentinel."


Without warning, and before I could correct him, he reached out gripped the edges of my jacket and kissed me fiercely. "You are mine and mine alone, and it appears you need reminding. I suggest you return to our apartment; otherwise you'll be ravished here and now where you stand, and the door is open."


~ Paperback Page 275

Review will be up later today!!
In a city full of vampires, trouble never sleeps.

At the tender age of twenty-seven, Merit became a sword-wielding vampire. Since then, she’s become the protector of her House, watched Chicago nearly burn to the ground, and seen her Master fall and rise. Now she’ll see her mettle—and her metal—tested like never before.

It started with two . . . Two rogues vanishing without a trace. Someone is targeting Chicago’s vampires, and anyone could be next. With their house in peril, Merit and her Master, the centuries-old Ethan Sullivan, must race to stop the disappearances. But as they untangle a web of secret alliances and ancient evils, they realize their foe is more familiar, and more powerful, than they could have ever imagined.


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

32 comments:

  1. Great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another series I've vowed to catch up one this year. The thing is ... I'm only on the 2nd book. I'm going to try though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too... not long until book 9!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.... plenty of action for you to come! I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demanding much. Yeah, Ethan definitely sounds like a guy who is used to getting what he wants..

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh, yes, just hawt! I've never heard of this series before, need to look it up. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 14, 2014 at 10:42 PM

    Oh awesome tease! I so love this series!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Decisions, decisions... I think you can easily guess mine in this case, huh? ;-P
    Great teaser, Naomi! Here's mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser!! Another series that has been on my TBR list too long :)


    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to read this series. Its my kind of book :) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Chicagoland Vampires series :D Awesome teaser!
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like one great book!

    http://readbookswritepoetry.blogspot.in/2014/01/tuesday-teasertuesday-intros-clamor-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I loved that scene! Gave me goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sexy!! Great tease :)

    My TT: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-january-14th.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was HOT!!! I love how possessive/alpha caveman he is!!!! Are you going to share the part where he ravishes her on swoon thursday?!! Pretty please?! LOL

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! What a great teaser! This makes me want to finish this series.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes!! Get on the Chicagoland band wagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me too.... Wild Things is almost here!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. *snickers* Glad you approve!! I love this series so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well.... wasn't going to!! lol We'll see!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Continue you mean, book 10 comes soon and she's resigned for 3 more books! I love this world!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a hot and intense scene... very nice. Here’s mine for the week: http://www.tfwalsh.com/reviews/teaser-tuesday-soul-cutter

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay...usually macho men tend to turn me off but I sometimes feel weak in the knees when they do become a little possessive. This guy sounds yummy!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)