Swoon Thursday #76 – Bound by Lies by Hanna Peach

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Bound by Lies
Author: Hanna Peach
Series: Bound #1
Genre: Contempoaray Romance/Suspense
Expected Publication: January 2014
Bound by Lies (Bound, #1)
I have fallen hard for this amazing series! It is written by an Indie author who has ventured out of her comfort zone into something a little darker. I hope you have a chance to give it a go! Add it to your must reads, Ladies!!


“It makes me sad… that I can’t look at all of you and kiss you at the same time.” 

I giggle. Me. Giggle. Like, an actual giggle. And not because I want to get my own way. He is being silly and gorgeous and I love it. Damn him. Look what he does to me. 

He maintains his seriously distressed look. “Don’t laugh at me, kitten. This is a very serious problem. My eyes and mouth are jealous of each other.” 

“Aw, no. Don’t be sad.” I brush his lip with my thumbs in order to tug them up into a smile. “They can share me.”

~ Kindle Arc Loc 1180



Sigh.... this was a sweet tease, but there are many yummy moments throughout! I'm posting my review tomorrow! Come back and check it out! You won't be disappointed!

Our love is on his terms. He contacts me only through notes − unpredictable and untraceable. When we meet, he can touch me, but I’m not allowed to touch him. When we make love, it’s only after I have been bound and blindfolded. It’s the only time I truly feel alive. Which is why I play along with it. For now.

Caden Thaine is the most sinfully beautiful man I have ever seen. But more than that, his touch sets me on fire. And dear God, do I ache for him. I don’t know where he lives or even what he does. But this doesn’t scare me. My only fear is that one day his messages will stop.

I know he’s hiding something. But that’s okay. I am hiding things too. Like my real name and... who I really am. But what we have is enough. Sort of. And everything works.

Until I decide to follow him.

Soon our dark pasts will collide and I will discover just how much we are both bound by lies.

Adult romantic suspense. +18 years.

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


27 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I giggled too. I don't normally read the "grown-up" books but I am thinking I have to add this one to my TBR pile. I kinda wanna find out what the lies are.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sweet swoons! And that sounds really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the swoon moment you picked Naomi! It's one of the rare sweet moments for usually brooding and intense Caden x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet swoons are the best swoons! This sounds soooo good!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl, that cover is all kinds of yummy! I'll be checking that one out for sure. Meanwhile, have a little look at My Swoon...I think you just might like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like the cover more than the swoon! And I love the swoon! *winks* lol Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Awww, that such a cute and sweet swoon! I love it!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, love! It's amazing what it can make people do--like get you to giggle despite your typical nature. Lol. And I so feel for Caden's dilemma. To kiss or not to kiss . . . Awesome swoon! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love that line "my lips and eyes are jealous of each other", that's quite the compliment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this one! I love all the giggling going on - it's cute :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this book the other day I was browsing on Amazon :D! Now I'm going to have to get it soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :). KISS THE SKY by Kristi & Becca Ritchie is just AMAZING. I have laughed and swooned so many times I have lost count.

    www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-23-kiss-sky-by-krista.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I loved that! And that freakin' cover is awesome. Whoa!

    Here’s
    My Swoon!




    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe!! I know right??? He is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a great read, some raunchy bits but fab storyline!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmmm.... thanks Hanna!! I just had to share Caden with the girls.... He's such a great character!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It certainly is a good one!! Hope you added it to your TBR!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know, right? He is one yummy fella!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh... the book is a lot more like the cover, I tell you! This was a sweet moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. *Snickers* It was a fun one to share. Glad you approve!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehe!! I thought so too... made me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Get onto it! You won't be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Uh huh!! Caden is all sorts of yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lol!! Thanks! I thought it'd be a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice swoon. His dilemma makes me laugh, especially as he sees it as a serious problem.
    Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather and the last week of the holidays.

    My Swoon. @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)