Teaser Tuesday #75 – Biting Bad by Chloe Neill

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Biting Bad
Chloe Neill
Chicagoland Vampires #8
Genre: Paranormal/Urban Fantasy
Published: August 6th 2013
Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8)
I can't help it, but I have to share more from this amazing series!! 


"I’ve got a loner."

"A loner? Should I give you some money?" I asked, but Gabriel shook his head.

"It’s on the house kitten. I'm doing a favour for myself really."

My eyes narrowed suspiciously. "How so?"

"I'll get to hear about Ethan's reaction when he sees you in that."

~ Paperback page 52


Geez, I love Gabriel!! Review will be up today!
Merit has been a vampire for only a short while, but she’s already seen a lifetime’s worth of trouble. She and her Master, centuries-old Ethan Sullivan, have risked their lives time and again to save the city they love. But not all of Chicago is loving them back.

Anti-vampire riots are erupting all over town, striking vampires where it hurts the most. A splinter group armed with Molotov cocktails and deep-seated hate is intent on clearing the fanged from the Windy City come hell or high water.

Merit and her allies rush to figure out who’s behind the attacks, who will be targeted next, and whether there’s any way to stop the wanton destruction. The battle for Chicago is just beginning, and Merit is running out of time.

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

24 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! I remember that! It's about that car, right? I loved Ethan's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Awesome teaser! I think I associate this series with you for sure, I wasn't even surprised when I saw it but I had a big smile :)

    I love the name Gabriel and I love the sense of humor!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce tease. I'm glad you're enjoying this series.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, I'm confused actually... what are they talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, another great teaser from a series I SO have to put my hands on!! You're teasing me too much not to want to ;)

    Thanks for sharing, Naomi and here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I'm still yet to read this series. Which I will do, one day... Maybe 3 or 4 years from now when I've finished reading all these bloody Dark a Hunter books o_O

    Mine is from Night Pleasures by Sherrylin Kenyon
    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM

    Haha! I wish I could remember what she was wearing at this point! Great tease!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to read this series for ages!!! Great teaser. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great tease, Naomi :) I'm behind in this series... I need to catch up one of these days!

    Have a great Tuesday :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how Gabriel likes to push Ethan's buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Fun Teaser Naomi!!!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  12. There has been lots of humor throughout this series, I think that's why I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been a great series!! Now I have to wait for the author to write them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha!!! Understandable! My list is long too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think we are all like that, don't worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe.... me too!! And how Gabriel has his own pet name for Merit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this sounds like a fun read! I gotta check this series out.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)