Swoon Thursday #77 – Wild Ones by Kristine Wyllys

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Wild Ones
Author: Kristine Wyllys
Series: The Lane #1
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: January 13th 2014
Wild Ones (The Lane, #1)
I enjoy bad boy boxer stories and this was another fun one to add to the list!!


The hand on my elbow slipped down till it was cupping my ass. With one swift movement, I was hoisted up against an unyielding body, the skirt of my dress riding up as my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. He was everywhere at once. My hair, my neck, gripping my thighs, my ass, back up to squeeze my face, then back down to my waist where his fingers cruelly dug into my hips. His skin was a sinful cologne, a medley of cigarettes and beer, aftershave and sex that filled my nose and overwhelmed the rest of my senses. His tongue battled mine, fighting for dominance, only to retreat and he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, nipping it with his teeth. I think I tasted blood.

I wanted to tell him I didn’t kiss and I certainly didn’t kiss boxers, but then his tongue was back and I forgot why it was exactly that I didn’t kiss and what the big f*cking deal was with boxers anyway.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 865

Mmmm... nice scene, huh!! Luke is all sorts of fierce!!

Bri Martin likes her skirts too short, her heels too high, and trouble close at hand. So when big, brooding underground boxer Luke Turner comes into the bar where she works and starts a fight before she brings his first drink, she can't help being intrigued. Luke is everything she never wanted and everything she can't resist.

Soon, Luke is showing up everywhere Bri is, and she can't break free of his hold on her, nor does she want to. When her best friend turns on her, it's Luke who is there. When Luke's opponent comes after her to send Luke a message, it's he who comes to her rescue.

Before Bri knows it, she's caught in the midst of a rivalry between her boyfriend and her boss, both of whom are not content to settle their scores inside the ring. She swore she'd never live this life, so like the one she once ran from. But only by confronting her past can she decide where her future lies…and whether Luke can be a part of it.

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


12 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the sound of this one Naomi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That os one SCORCHING HOT Swoon! I am adding this to my TBR right now!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-54.html



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that's steamy. Yeah, I think I might like to meet Luke. Another book for my list.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon!!!! I truly, truly like the sound of this man book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL what a swoon! I love the lines about the boxers LOL. I've never heard of this book, but it sounds steamy!

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! I know right. Was a yummy one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm... he is all types of yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a yummy one! Quite intense!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe.... Yes, he is one sexy Alpha male!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a great swoon and I love the thought process at the end!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girl! I really enjoyed that part! Good book too!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)