Waiting On Wednesday # 41 – Winter Queen By Amber Argyle

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I have seen this book around the last couple of weeks and just had to add it to my WoW!! I'm a sucker for Fairy books, so I'm pretty excited for this one to come out!!

Winter Queen
By Amber Argyle
Fairy Queens #1
Expected Publication – June 19th 2013


~Becoming a winter queen will make Ilyenna as cold and cruel and deadly as winter itself, but it might be the only way to save her people from a war they have no hope of winning.~

Mortally wounded during a raid, seventeen-year-old Ilyenna is healed by winter fairies who present her with a seductive offer: become one of them and share their power over winter. But that power comes with a price. If she accepts, she will become a force of nature, lose her humanity, and abandon her family.

Unwilling to pay such a high price, Ilyenna is enslaved by one of the invaders, Darrien. While in captivity, she learns the attack wasn’t just a simple raid but part of a larger plot to overthrow her entire nation.

With the enemy stealing over the mountains and Darrien coming to take her to his bed, Ilyenna must decide whether to resurrect the power the fairies left behind. Doing so will allow her to defeat Darrien and the other invaders, but if she embraces winter, she will lose herself to that destroying power—forever.




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

12 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readMay 22, 2013 at 8:37 PM

    Ooh that looks interesting! Lovely cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only does this sound really good but I love its cover as well. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenea @ Books Live ForeverMay 22, 2013 at 11:56 PM

    Don't think this is going to be out fast enough. Cant wait. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cover. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard or seen this one, but I love that cover!!! It sounds pretty darn awesome, too!!! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadn't heard of this one! Thanks for pointing it out.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think so either, hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't it? I think I must get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It certainly does look interesting! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anytime!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)