Swoon Thursday #43 – Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I know you have probably seen this swoon before, but I read the book this week and loved it, so I had to share..... Oh Goddess...Caben, sigh!!


Of Silver and Beasts
Trisha Wolfe
Goddess Wars #1



He wraps me in his arms, pulling me closer to his chest. My mouth presses against his, motionless, unsure—and he nips my bottom lip with his teeth. I gasp, and his tongue darts inside. Lips parting and closing, his tongue tangling with mine, Caben guides me to match his rhythm. My fear subsides as we steal each other’s breath..

 

Kindle Loc 2348




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

27 comments:

  1. Oh... it's pretty good Marilyn!! I think you will like it, lots of action, and a few swoon moments to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this book! I chose my swoon from two weeks ago from this book. So glad you liked it! I can't wait for Of Darkness and Crowns! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh! I love Caben! This was such a great book! I also picked a Trisha book for my swoon!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great book!

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about this book!

    My swoon: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes!! Awesome, you must read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it!! Absolutely want more NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela ReadingCaveMay 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM

    Nice swoon- love those kisses that leave you breathless.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindy@A Bookish EscapeMay 24, 2013 at 9:16 AM

    Swooning!!!!! Caben is hella Sexy!!! Thanks for shaRing Naomi! I got Swooned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great!! I think he is sexy as all hell too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This swoon just left me breathless :D! I have the book, but I still need to read it. I think I might just have to pump it up on my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:

    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-2-safe-word-by-teresa.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my :) I need to read this book! :D great swoon!

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon!

    Brenna @ Two-Tall-Tales

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes you do!! I really loved this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo, the bottom lip nip - gotta love those!!

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  15. candice (thecrjreviews)May 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM

    I love this swoon! I really need to read this book. Thanks for stopping by.

    candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trisha Wolfe is on fire! Her swoons are certainly heating up the meme this week :-)

    Even if the clothes are staying on, things are heating up with

    Swoon Thursday selections

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nicole@ The More the MerrierMay 25, 2013 at 3:32 AM

    Yep, I definitely need to read this one. Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, you do!! I can't stress it enough for those who like Dark fantasies!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She certainly is on fire.... I love her work!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got this one on my TBR list. Great swoon choice Naomi!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! I really have to read this book! I hear so many awesome things and that was an awesome swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)