Teaser Tuesdays #40 – Enigma By Christine Fonseca


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Enigma
By Christine Fonseca
Requiem Novella
Published April 29th 2013



I run toward the sound and my heart pounds against my ribs. Ellie slips and falls behind me, letting out a timid shriek as her body collides with the snow.
"Help," Tristan squeaks.
I stop, torn between helping Mama and making sure Ellie is okay.

Kindle pg 18 of 58



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. Marilyn PhillipsMay 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM

    Well that got me wondering - 'why are they running in the snow'. Is someone or something chasing them? Nice tease Naomi!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, what is happening?! Thoughts running wild here. I love desperate situations where you feel either choice you make is wrong. Thanks for sharing! My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readMay 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM

    Definitely wondering what's going on too!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihihi, one of the characters has the same name as me :))) It is fun when this happens. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is!! I actually named this Tristan....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, something to keep you guessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh great teaser I like the cover too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man!! I love this series and author!! We are almost at the end of the series now.....

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)