Waiting On Wednesday # 38 – Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.


I came across this one yesterday and realised that it is actually published today, so I still had to share it with you, because it sounds like fun!!

Between the Lives
By Jessica Shirvington
Expected Publication – Today! May 1st 2013


Above all else, though I try not to think about it, I know which life I prefer. And every night when I Cinderella myself from one life to the next a very small, but definite, piece of me dies. The hardest part is that nothing about my situation has ever changed. There is no loophole.


Until now, that is...


For as long as she can remember, Sabine has lived two lives. Every 24 hours she Shifts to her ′other′ life - a life where she is exactly the same, but absolutely everything else is different: different family, different friends, different social expectations. In one life she has a sister, in the other she does not. In one life she′s a straight-A student with the perfect boyfriend, in the other she′s considered a reckless delinquent. Nothing about her situation has ever changed, until the day when she discovers a glitch: the arm she breaks in one life is perfectly fine in the other.

With this new knowledge, Sabine begins a series of increasingly risky experiments which bring her dangerously close to the life she′s always wanted... But just what - and who - is she really risking?




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

5 comments:

  1. I've only met this a few weeks back, and it sounds awefully good. Looking forward to it as well! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks realllllly good! Goodreads *click*

    <3! New followerrrrrr :D

    Beth | The Reading Vixens

    Vixen's WoW

    Enter our Spring Fling giveaway here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the premise of this book! I've read the first book in the author's Violet Eden series and really enjoyed that one, so I'm curious about her new project :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard REALLY great things about this author so I really must check her out soon! This sounds really cool and the premise comes off really unique!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)