Feature and Follow #37


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


I have two!! Firstly I would love to meet Liz @ Fictional Candy. I used to stalk her blog constantly for tips on books and giveaways and she was the person who encouraged me to start my blog when I spoke to her about it. Problem is, she lives in America while I'm here in Australia!

Secondly, I would like to meet Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog. She is the first Author that approached me to read/review her debut book, Mystery Falls, and I was absolutely flattered!! Since then we have worked up a great relationship and I would love to discuss things in person with her, and living in the same state, you think we would have by now!!

Matilyn's Mystery Blog


What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

22 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readMay 31, 2013 at 4:11 PM

    Mariyln is a good choice! I follow her blog as well! Pretty much any blog I follow is someone I would love to meet!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi for your kind words. And thanks especially for your friendship. You and the support you have given me in both my writing and my blogging are amazing. Oh! And yeah! Living in the same state, you would have thought we would've met by now. I guess it's just a testement to how busy our lives are that we haven't. But as you say - "One day, it will happen."

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so too!! So many great people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe!! I know, we will get there! And you are welcome, it has been my pleasure helping you with things, but thank you for writing an amazing book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be sure to check out the mentioned blogs! New follower.

    My FF: http://booklicker.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. good answer :) happy weekend!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds sooo good. I am so going and getting Angelfire. Great review.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love talking to Marilyn each week! She's so sweet! I just noticed that the curse turns into a fairy on your page-how cute!!! Thanks for visiting this week and I'm an old follower, but new G+ :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sound great!
    ~Summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here through every platform! Come visit me over at my blog, Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marilyn is sweet!! And my Cursor is cool!! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great FF post! Have a great weekend!

    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Thank you for following me! I'm following you on bloglovin. :]


    Great bloggers! I shall be adding them too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)