Teaser Tuesdays #42 – Angelstone By Hanna Peach


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Angelstone
By Hanna Peach
Dark Angel #2
Expected Publication  May 31st 2013


“I could be good for you. I could show you things, teach you about the world, about your limits, about pleasure, pain and everything in between... You have so much potential Alyx, you just need a good teacher. I think, somewhere under this hesitation,” he waved one hand around her, “you feel something for me too.”

Kindle loc 945


Got you wondering, haven't I? My review will be posted on the release day, 31st May.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. I guess he's thinking he's the 'good teacher'. Yeah, you got me wondering.

    My TT is from Walking Disaster. I'm sure you will recogonize it.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readMay 21, 2013 at 8:37 PM

    Ooh very nice tease! Not sure what's going on, but that's the point of Teaser Tuesday!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm going to check this book out. Love that cover too.

    My TT post is from Dark Child

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenea @ Books Live ForeverMay 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM

    I love the teaser, and the cover is freakin awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...could he really be good for her? Btw, that's a cool cover.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)