Feature and Follow #35 - Happy Mother's Day!


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mum from fiction?


Oooh... this is a hard one!! I would have to say that I really like Rose Hathaway's mum, Janine from the Vampire Academy series.

Also, one of my favourite Heroine's turned Mum (sorta) is Eugenie Markham from the Dark Swan series. She deserves to be a Mum but circumstances out of her control leads her to make a tough decision to ensure the safety of her children! Die hard mother indeed!

What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I didn't think of Rose's mom. Great choice. She rocks!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    Hope you have a fab weekend :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readMay 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM

    Yay! You beat me! ;)

    I almost picked Janine myself but then just went with Mrs. Weasley because I did love her!!

    Eugenie is a good pick too. Although I know a lot of people didn't like her decision.

    Thanks for visiting me!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start reading the Vampire Academy series soon. I feel like i'm the only one that hasn't read that series.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-56-30-feature-friday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say Hi! And that you have a new follower here! Hope to see you follow mine as well!

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Janine, Rose's Mom…:D


    My Follow Friday


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought of Janine too. She wasn't always the best mom, but she was great in the end.

    I'm a new follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower here via FF . Love your site and look forward to your posts.

    Hope i can see you back at either of my blogs. Keep on Bloggin'

    http://guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    http://yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love your cursor fairy! I know this has nothing to do with your selection of a mom but I got way too excited! I love fairies!

    Here’s
    my FF for the week


    Daisy from Paramour Books
    New Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoot, I haven't read any of those books. I'll have to look them up sometime. Totally off topic, I love your site look! Visually it's so entertaining and engaging!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)