Waiting On Wednesday #16 - Taking Back Forever By Karen Amanda Hooper


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.



Taking Back Forever
By Karen Amanda Hooper
Kindrily #2
Expected Publication March 2013



Forever is worth the fight.

Maryah erased all memory of her past lives, but she couldn’t erase her soul mate Nathan, or his undying love. Now, Maryah and Nathan have a second chance at a future together, but first Maryah must remember the person she used to be and embrace her supernatural gifts—more than one kindrily member’s life depends on it.

Maryah’s power is Harmony’s best hope of finding her kidnapped soul mate, Gregory. But Harmony isn’t big on asking anyone for help, and she’s tired of waiting, so she’s taking matters into her own hands. Heaven help anyone who stands in her way.


I read the first book in this series earlier this year and it was one of the first books I reviewed and featured on my blog. I have been waiting patiently for this one!!

What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)