Swoon Thursday #15 – Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick



 The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Looks like a very popular book this week, but I think I picked a scene no one else did!! I was up late finishing the book to pick a swoon for you....

Finale
By Becca Fitzpatrick


I felt Patch’s fingers grip mine a moment before his low voice vibrated weakly in my mind. Angel.

At that one word, my heart soared with joy. I’m here! I’m right here. I love you, Patch. I love you so much! I sobbed back. Before I could restrain myself I flung my mouth against his. I was straddling his hips, elbows planted on both sides of his head, not wanting to cause any more damage, but unable to restrain myself from embracing him. Then, just like that, he hugged me in such a tight embrace, I collapsed on top of him.

“I’ll injure you or worse!” I shrieked, squirming to roll off him. “The devilcraft – Your Skin – ”

“You’re just the thing to make me feel better, Angel,” he murmured, finding my mouth and effectively cutting off my protest. His eyes were shut, lines of exhaustion and stress tightening his features, and yet in the way he kissed me melted away every other worry. I relaxed my posture, sinking down on top of his long, lean form. His hand moved up the back of my shirt, feeling warm and solid as he held me close.


Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

14 comments:

  1. I love this series. Becca Fitzpatrick is awesome!! I'm sorry it has ended, but as they say, all good things must end sometime.

    Thanks for visiting my swoon :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it too, lack of swoony moments, but the plot was good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *faints*

    YESSSSSSS! Patch!! Oh Patch!!! That was just the sweetest swoon ever! I love that series and that book! So sad to see it end, but thank you for giving me that wonderful swoon :)

    And thanks for stopping by my swoon! Loved your comment to death! You rock Naomi!!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Thanx Magen!! I agree, sad to see Patch go... I enjoyed it too, just wanted more swoony bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Yes you do!! Fitting end to the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost didn't read your snippet. I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I absolutely LOVE that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved that swoon! Loved this book in general! Such an awesome choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole@ The More the MerrierNovember 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM

    Great Choice!! Any Swoon with Patch is going to be good:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!! great way to end the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too, sad to see the last of Patch though!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahuh!! Tell me about it! Wish there were more though!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)