Waiting On Wednesday # 13 - Oath Bound By Rachel Vincent


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Rachel Vincent is an awesome writer and I have everything that she has written.... and I’m really excited for the last book in the Unbound series, but I have to wait until my birthday to get it. Here it is!

Oath Bound
By Rachel Vincent

May 1st 2013



The secret daughter of the head of an infamous Skilled crime family, Sera Brandt has hidden her past, her potential, and especially her powers. But when a tragedy strikes her other family, Sera needs justice.
And the only way to get it is to reveal her heritage – including a rare Skill – and take the reins of the Tower Syndicate from her cunning and malicious aunt.

If he can figure out how...
Kristopher Daniels might have the answer. He's fought the syndicate to protect his sisters, but he'd never realized just
how close to the new heir he needed to get....

And if they can survive...
Neither is used to trusting. But there's something between them that can't be ignored. And so Sera is on the run with a man she can't figure out, a target on her back and the new knowledge of just how powerful she really is….



What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

10 comments:

  1. Tanya @ Reading AddictedNovember 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM

    I've seen a lot of people read Rachel Vincent. I haven't yet,but it sounds great. You can visit my WoW here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel Vincent!!!! I didn't know about this book, so thank you for sharing it!! Sounds like it's going to be good, but this is Rachel Vincent we are talking about :)


    Happy Wednesday!


    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't read this series, but wow that's a hot cover! I like how the Os intersect lol. Have a great week! :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love her. Shifters was the first series I read of hers and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right!! She rocks!! I can't wait for it, obviously!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strangely, I read her VA series (which I love), but I haven't read any other of her books. I'll give it a try soon :)


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you need to get onto more. If you enjoyed VA, you would love Bloodlines as some of the characters are in that spinoff!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)