Swoon Thursday #17 - Shadow Eyes By Dusty Crabtree


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!


Shadow Eyes
By Dusty Crabtree
Published July 15th 2012


He took a deep breath and slowly turned around to face me sitting speechlessly on my bed. His eyes were impassioned with both fervor and anguish as he approached me and spoke in a quavering voice. “You’re also beautiful and captivating. But I don’t need to look at your bedroom to understand that. You hooked me the first moment I laid eyes on you. And you’ve kept me hanging on your string ever since.” He sounded almost resentful for me somehow luring him in, which seemed absurd as it was truly the other way around. 

When he finally reached me, I could see a fire blazing in his eyes that was both irresistible and painful to watch. He grabbed both of my arms and snatched me off my bed, staring intently into my eyes before crashing his mouth against mine in the most passionate, frenzied kiss I had ever felt or witnessed. His lips and tongue had an electric charge that shocked me, and I nearly burst as potent lust pulsated through my suddenly weakened body. All too soon, his lips parted from mine and he gazed at me with pain and guilt radiating from his core through his eyes, making him tremble.

Knidle Loc 2741

Hmm.... Sounds promising doesn’t it!! I’m still reading to see what happens!! Argh!!

Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

10 comments:

  1. First, I want to say - awesome fairy. Love the way it dances around the page.

    Secondly, great swoon. I was actually asked to do a review on this book. I have it on my iPad but have not yet had time to read it. However, you have now gained my interest so that I might have to bump it up the list.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scorching HOT swoon!!


    Valerie
    StuckInbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trembling from reading that swoon!!
    Dear Lord!!! I am just a puddle of goo now.. thank you


    ha ha That was a great, no, an amazing freakin' swoon girl!!! I loved that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fairy is cool!! I'm impressed!!

    I am really enjoying this book, I'm being kept in the dark, it is mysterious! Definitely is worth bumping up the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Valerie!! I thought it was a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Magen, you Rock!! Glad you liked it, every week I think of you before I pick one, trying to top yours!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! That is some serious swoonage! I will be interested to see your review of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be!! It was a great read!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)