Teaser Tuesdays 14 - Libera Me By Christine Fonseca


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

It was a Public Holiday here in Victoria, Australia yesterday, as the Melbourne Cup was held (Horse Race that stops the nation!) So I didn’t blog yesterday, so I’m putting in my TT late. So here it is!


Libera Me
By Christine Fonseca
Book 2 in the Requiem Series

This teaser is from Aydan’s POV. There are two character POV’s through the book and I have been enjoying the book so far!! Here’s my tease....

I spin up the coast, the bike skidding slightly. Shadows continue to draw my attention, blurring out from the jagged rocks and cliffs that line the road.

My body trembles in unison with the bike. Rain falls in sheets, blinding me.

I skid.
The road drops.
My mind screams.
Pain shoots through my arms, my legs, my ribs.

I roll, feeling chunks of skin scraping off of me as I slide against the pavement, stopping when I hit the face of rock. I growl, forcing my thoughts to gel.


Oooh..... not good!! I hope he is okay... I love Aydan, badboy trying to be a goodguy!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. First - Happy Cup Day for yesterday!!!

    Second - Wow! That's quite a descriptive scene. Hope they were OK!!

    I think you'll like my teaser this week. It's a follow on from Thursday's swoon. Ha! Ha!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Very descriptive!! I love Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very painful! Hopefully things improve after that point. Thanks for visiting Read@UTS!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)