Feature and Follow #15


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:
Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

Oooh… there are so many to choose from ATM!! But my all-time favourite has been Adrian Ivashkov. He first came onto my radar in The Vampire Academy series and is now in the Bloodlines series, both by Richelle Mead. He appears on the cover of 2 books from the Bloodlines series so far, but I think he looks more like this but with Emerald Green eyes and he always dresses well.





What do you think?
What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.
And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

27 comments:

  1. Another series I need to read, I think I could crush on Adrian too :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read a lot of Richelle Mead's works for a while now, I just haven't gotten around to finding them in my library yet :\ I really should get to that! Nice pic!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Old Follower

    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started Vampire Academy today ~ looking forward to some Adrian in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through! Great photo pick. Totally Team Adrian - well, for Sydney. I think Dimitri is better for Rose.

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely picked a Hottie!!! Great choice Naomi. :)

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian. <3 I just adore him. Still not sure how I picture him, though.

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read VA, but started the Bloodlines series. Either way, I totally love Adrian.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, from a new follower!

    I feel so old, because he is waaaay too young for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, he is definitely worth crushing on!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Richelle Mead, she has awesome books, i've read them all so far!! But Adrian.... yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I hope you love him too!! He is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too!! I agree, good match ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, i wasn't too sure either. This is close.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He just rocks.... I can't wait for Indigo Spell!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's all part of the imagination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another Adrian. He is sure popular this week ;)

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Underworld Love AddictionDecember 2, 2012 at 1:23 PM

    Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't seen any others as yet!! oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah Adrian!! I love the Bloodlines series! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still haven't read the VA Academy or Bloodlines books, they're on my list but just not got round to them. Looks like a good pic though. :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Love your Fairy pointer - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh, Adrian was one of my favorites from those books :) However, the absolute Vampire Academy favorite had to be Dimitri. He just screamed sexy :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fairy pointer is cool, thanx!! You must get to them, lots of action!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know!! Dimitri is a hottie, just bummed that Rose crushed Adrian!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)