Swoon Thursday #18 - Blood Twist By Bonnie Erina Wheeler



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!


Sorry I’m late, but I finally picked a Swoon and it’s already Friday here in Australia!! Anyway…. Take a look!!

Blood Twist
By Bonnie Erina Wheeler
Erris Covern #2

He could feel her pulse under her skin. Racing and warm, it mimicked his own. Bending forward, his lips brushed her, tentatively, at first, before his need took over, and he couldn’t hold back. With her body against his, he drank in the taste of her. Every cell sang with energy as his mouth moved against hers. The inside of her lips were sweet, sweeter than  he could imagine.

Page 162 of PDF




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

8 comments:

  1. I like it when the need takes over and the cells start to sing. Awesome swoon. Think I might need to look into this book.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina @ Biblio ThoughtsNovember 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM

    I love it! I'm going to have to check this books out sometime! Thanks for visiting my SWOON!

    Christina @ Biblio Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to have to add this one to my pile. I like it when the kiss starts off shy and then moves to hot.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I love this meme cause I get to read o many amazing moments. Great swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is Wow! That is quite a swoon! Thanks for sharing!'
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! I like this scene, will definitely be checking out this book ASAP!!! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole@ The More the MerrierDecember 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

    That is one yummy swoon. I haven't heard of this book before. Hope you're enjoying it:)
    Thanks for dropping by my swoon.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)