Feature and Follow #14

Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

What blog are you thankful for?


The Blogger that I am thankful for is Liz over at Fictional Candy. She opened my eyes to the whole blogging game. First I just read her reviews and entered competitions that she had on offer. Then when I decided to start my own blog, she gave me a lot of advice. She is always there when I have a question or if I need to bounce ideas off, even though she is a whole hemisphere away (Australia – America). If it wasn’t for Liz, I think I’d still be a mess!!

So Thanx Liz!!


What do you think?
What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.
And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting & following my site :)
    I'll definitely check out the Blog you're thankful for!

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog that I'm thankful for is the one who inspired me to start my own too! Here is my F&F: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/feature-and-follow-1/">
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Liz is great! But then, so are you.

    My choice - I'm currently visiting my choice :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! for sharing.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower via GFC! Cool cursor BTW.

    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check her out. :) I picked Fiktshun. I like your site. I'm a new follower GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your site! It's super pretty :) Thanks for sharing!

    New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" to visit my #FF post

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great that we have that support!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Marilyn!! You are awesome yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her blog! Thanks for checking out my post, and I am a new Linky follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alex Sarah Louise SharrockNovember 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM

    It is so nice when people help you start blogging :)


    New follower via GFC :)

    My FF Post :)

    PS I also have an International Giveaway going on. Feel free to stop by and enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are welcome, thank you for visiting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think so too!! I'm so glad that she is there for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! I found your blog, lol! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm now following as well via GFC, have a great day!
    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for finding me!! You have an awesome day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanx Kayla!! Great to have you visit!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)