Teaser Tuesdays #11 - Hex and the Single Witch by Roxanne Rhodes



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I have started reading a book for a Tour I have coming up and I am loving it so far!! Here is a random teaser from the book.


Hex and the Single Witch by Roxanne Rhodes



My Teaser

So there was more to Mike Malone than meets the eye, the Detective was a bit of a sensitive. “Do you only feel the presence of vampires, or do you feel others as well? Do you feel different around me?”

He smiled sexily. “I definitely feel different around you Annie, but it has nothing to do with you being Other. It has everything to do with you being a woman.”

Kindle Loc 3433


Hmmm... what do you think, maybe steaming up, or is he just confident??

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!



Naomi

16 comments:

  1. Looks good, nice teaser! Check out my TT @ This Is How Its Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea @ The Bookish BabeOctober 10, 2012 at 2:09 AM

    Oooh, this sounds and looks steamy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser. He sounds like a sexy guy.
    My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A CORPORATE SLUT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just chuckled like a little girl reading that! He sounds confident! But that's what makes guys sexy *wink wink*
    And I love that cover girl!


    Great teasers Naomi!!!


    Magen Corrie
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm me still wonders what he is feeling.... I think he likes her!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steamy, definitely steamy! Oh, and that cover... Hot! Hot! Hot!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Glad you stopped by my site last week for my past "Teaser Tuesday" which was my first! :) Here's my newest: http://taralei.me/?p=107

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! Tell me about it! He's always giving her dirty comments! I luv him, mmm....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Hot, Hot, Hot!! Such fun so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are welcome, I hope you have fun, with plenty more teasers for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, he definitely is! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)