Feature & Follow #8



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

I started my blog so that I can share my thoughts with other book lovers like me. I used to ring my sister to discuss books with her, but we don’t always read the same ones. So I decided to write my thoughts down instead and then I told myself, “Hey, instead of stalking other blog’s constantly, make your own blog, share your ideas over the web!!” I may not be the best blogger out there, but I’m having fun with it. I would've been happy if one person read some of my stuff, to actually get some regular followers is awesome!

What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.
And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!
Naomi

31 comments:

  1. That'd be right!! Make it all my fault!!


    It's all fun and a huge learning curve, I don't know what I'd do without it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a pretty answer, Naomi! It's great that you decided to share your own ideas by starting your own blog!


    Old follower here! :)



    It would be great if you could stop by our Feature & Follow Friday post.
    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful answer. Thank you so much for the kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Naomi.. I just want to have fun with it, and talk about the books that I love.
    Here's my FF.
    Happy Friday!Ashley#BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog for the same reason! That's why whenever I'm overwhelmed, I remind myself it's ok to take breaks. It's more important to have fun blogging.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for the follow, returned the favor Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I love being able to connect with other readers. It's so nice to have people to talk to.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regular followers are awesome. Each one is just like candy for my day. Thanks for participating in the Hop. XOXO - PJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only kinda looked at other blogs when I started blogging... but I knew it was something I wanted to do!! Sometimes I wish somehow I could give some of my old posts more views... but that's the thing about blogging. Our old posts just fall to the side. :( Thanks for stopping by my FF!! Angie Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I found a community i can ramble on about how awesome this book or that book is !


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feature and Follow Friday is a good way to achieve your goals. :)

    Old follower. My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are welcome!! Thank you for returning the favour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx Sarika, it's fun to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who knew that it could grow so big too! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's right! Sometimes a break is needed to bring back inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. To talk to others who share the same interests, Thanx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think so too!! They make it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, they do, but it takes time to build it up followers and to get your unique style to work, it works out in the end though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tell me about it!! I tend to ramble too much!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's true! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. New Follow

    Love your blog...very cool!

    Julie~ My FF http://newadultaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why Thank You! It's always nice to hear that!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your answer. Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't sell yourself short. You are an awesome blogger and your blog is amazing!!! There's always so much going on, so much to read. (Maybe that's why progress on book 2 is slow - HA HA!!)
    Thanks for stopping by!!
    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. That'd be right!! Make it all my fault!!


    It's all fun and a huge learning curve, I don't know what I'd do without it!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is a wonderful answer. Thank you so much for the kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blog for the same reason! That's why whenever I'm overwhelmed, I remind myself it's ok to take breaks. It's more important to have fun blogging.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey, thanks for the follow, returned the favor Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Regular followers are awesome. Each one is just like candy for my day. Thanks for participating in the Hop. XOXO - PJ

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)