Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #8


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

First of all I wanted to announce the winner of my Cry Sanctuary by Sadie Hart. The lucky winner is:

Holly H

This week I browsed the Top 100 free list at Amazon to see what was available and picked up some great books!! Check them out!!
(All links go to Amazon)






That’s it for Stacking the Shelves this week, what did you get?


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and to post a recap of the past week on your blog, showcase some books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up in your blog for the week ahead.


This past week on the blog I shared:



This week there will be:

Monday- Release Day Blitz - Resisting Velocity by Trinity Evans and Zoe Xanders
Tuesday- Tour/Promo/Review - Hidden Salem by Kiki Howell
        Tour/Promo/Excerpt - Pure and Sinful by Killan McRae
Wednesday- Tour/Review/Interview – Stitch by Samantha Durante
Thursday- Review/Excerpt/Giveaway - Determinant by A.M. Hargrove
Friday- Promo/Review/Giveaway - Hands On Me by Kim Carmichael
Saturday- Reviews for Madly AND Madly and Wolfhardt by Michelle Leighton

I am also running some competitions to win some eBooks, check them out!!

What did you receive this week? What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I’d love to know!!

26 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a very busy week! I see that you like the kindle freebies too; those can be sooo addictive, lol. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of books. I haven't read Darkness Falls but I've heard of it. Will be interested to see what you think!!

    Only added two to my shelf this week. Come take a look and see what they are.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the freebies that they give out. There are some really good ones.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping for freebies is so much fun, sweet haul. Thanks for sharing your news on The Sunday Post You've had some great posts and the week ahead sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darkness Falls looks really good. I'm a cover hound, so that cover got me. Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all of those books seem great and I dont know which one to get excited over first. So, I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea @The Bookish BabeOctober 29, 2012 at 5:26 AM

    Great haul! I got Marked, too. Mortal Obligation is a good book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't help myself!! Why not add more books to my never ending list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to reading them, but where to find the time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Believe it or not, it's the first time that I've browsed the freebies list!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know!! I had fun going through and picking them!! I had to shortlist a few!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's how I picked most of these, just by the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha!! Me too!! I hope to make time for them soon, will wait and see...

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh!! Someone else that has them, that's awesome!! I'm glad you enjoyed them! I can't wait to get into them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How is it I have never thought to search the top free list on Amazon?! Check out my IMM & SP

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tell me about it!! Thought it would be a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jordon @ Miss Book ReviewsOctober 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM

    Ohh the first three books all have 'Dark' in the titles!

    Nice haul!! I haven't really heard of any of these books but I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a
    lovely recap for the week! So many great books there. Happy Reading!!! My
    Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  19. I picked that up too!! Must be popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanx Danielle, love to keep busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found your blog through goodreads...and I know what I'll do the next few hours or so :) getting lost and enjoying your great site! You are doing a fantastic job, keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great collection this week! I will have to see if Bibliojunkie Shel has read the Stephanie Rowe. She is a big fan.
    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-peek-in-biblio-bin-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanx Sandra!! That's so cool! I hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I picked that one due to the authors name, I can't wait to readit!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)