Teaser Tuesdays- 10 and Waiting On Wednesday- 8


I decided to combine two Meme's today because I have been super busy!! I hope you enjoy my TT and WoW!

Teaser Tuesdays #10 - Only In Her Dreams by Christina McKnight


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I have started reading a book for a Tour I have coming up and I am loving it so far!! Here is a random teaser from the book.

Only In Her Dreams by Christina McKnight
Published September 10th 2012

Teaser

“How did Darius find out about them? There must be a traitor among us.” (Maxim)

“Impossible! I personally eradicated every threat and squashed all resistance to my leadership.”  (Guy)

“Don’t be foolish. Your daughter’s life hangs in the balance.” (Maxim)

“You think I don’t know that?” (Guy)

“You sure the hell aren’t acting like it.” (Maxim)


Kindle Loc 3064



Hmmm... Seems interesting doesn’t it! I must admit I’m loving these Demi-Gods!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!


Waiting On Wednesday # 8 – The Indigo Spell


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

I love everything Richelle Mead writes, so it comes as no surprise that I cannot wait for this one!!

Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Expected Release- February 12th 2013

Summary from Goodreads

In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.


Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.



I want Adrian and I want him now!! I luuv him so much and I want to know how things will go after the end of the Golden Lily! I’ve loved Adrian since the VA series, his charm, humour, everything!

What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!


Naomi






28 comments:

  1. No Adrian is mine!!! LOVE HIM!!! WORSHIP HIM!! Will lick the ground he walks on!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough I haven't checked out these books even though I really enjoyed Vampire Academy. I should fix that. Thanks for sharing. :)


    My WoW,Kathy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we have the same WOW this week! So amazing! :)
    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should!! I really love this series and was wrapped to see more Adrian!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! That's the best ever!! I think there are lots of us who wanna have his babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie @GreatmunchiereadsOctober 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

    I haven't started this series yet but i really need to before this comes out lol


    Great pick!
    Cassie

















    GreatMunchieReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do!! and knowing me I'll want to read the first 2 again before book 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I want Indigo Spell. I requested it and really hope to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for bringing it to my attention! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your WOW pick. It's great. I haven't read the second book in the series yet but I'll get my hands on it soon and then on this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a good choice, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-gilded-wings-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completely agree about loving Adrian! The ending of The Golden Lily has me super pumped for this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you are so lucky!! I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You definitely need to then, Feb will be here sooner than we think...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, me too!! I can't wait to see what happens now!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell me about it!! I am so excited about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Only In Her Dreams - That's an interesting Teaser. Look forward to reading your review and learning more about this book.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT.
    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are most welcome!! Glad you popped by!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never heard of Only In Her Dreams but I love that teaser and I really like the sound of the book! Adding to my TBR list! My TT!
    And I AM DYING TO READ THE INDIGO SPELL! :D Can't wait for more Adrian and Sydney! Awesome pick!


    My WoW post!
    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pick, I've heard good things about this author but I've yet to read any of her books. This looks really good though, I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    New GFC Follower!

    Here's my WoW post

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really enjoyed Only In Her Dreams, was a great read!
    I can't wait for the indigo Spell either, Richelle is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I will for sure!!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really enjoyed Only In Her Dreams, was a great read!
    I can't wait for the indigo Spell either, Richelle is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I will for sure!!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)